T W E L V E

You both ran up to the entrance. You realized that it was a demigorgon and these things aren't afraid of light.

"HELP US UP!" you yelled and Dustin ran back to the top of the hole. Immediately, he reached his arm down but it wasnt long enough. Dustin looked around and located a camp supply store and ran into it.

"Shit!" He said. The door was locked. He found a chair and swung it at the window to the store, breaking it. He ran inside and searched for rope.

The demigorgin was getting closer. You knew light wouldn't bother him but you told steve to try it. He tried to flick it on but it wouldn't work, he kept flicking it on and off shakily. The demigorgon was about a foot from you so you closed your eyes but nothing happened. You opened your eyes and see the demigorgon be almost hypnotized by it. It froze and stood there with its arms dangling. Steve was holding the light and his whole body was shaking.

"Y/n...get out of here" he said.

"I cant leave you-"

"GO NOW!" he said, still shaking. You whined because he was sacrificing his life for you.

"Steve-"

"GO ALREADY" his yelling frightened you. You ran away crying to the rope that was now dangling from the top of the hole

____________
STEVES POV

I waited until I saw y/n up and safe and started to run but I tripped and landed hard on my hands. I groaned with pain and fear as I searched for the flashlight into the dark but the demigorgon was getting closer to me. I closed my eyes and accepted death.

______________
YOUR POV

Dustin handed you a machete from the store and you immediately ran back down into there and ran after that demigorgon in the dark until you swung the machete back and decapitated it. It fell the floor, revealing steve, with his eyes closed and still shaking.

"Steve.." your heart dropped when he looked up at you with fear and hope. You immediately ran to him and pulled him into a hug. Did you guys cry? We dont talk about it.

"Guys how do we get these people to come to life?" Dustin asked.

"Dustin- where is the rest of the gang?!" You stood up with steve.

"They went to look around and stuff, or whatever yknow?"

"No I dont know- why would they leave you here alone?" Steve asked in his mom tone.

"I'm the look out!" He smiled. You and steve frowned at each other. He frowned too. "I lost them" he admitted. "I went to look in the arcade while they went into the photo store." You felt bad.

"Its okay dustin, thank you for being honest" you look at steve for any scratches but he looked okay. Suddenly laughing approached and you could all tell it was the gang. Once they saw you and Steve's faces they stopped.

"What" Johnathan said but realized when he saw dustin.

"You where suposed to be watching EVERYONE" steve yelled.

"Dustin couldve gotten really hurt!" You crossed your arms.

"My bAd" Jonathan laughed and nancy chuckled. You where so confused and looked at eleven and mike and mike pointed at the liquor bottle in Nancy's hand and you frowned.

"Great!" Steve said sarcastically.

"Eleven do you know how to fix this?" You pointed at the people and she nodded surprisingly. She put her hands in front of her and everyone began to back up. You could see the people start to come to life one by one. It was over and everyone was okay.

The End