S E V E N

you make a left and turn into Billy's house and let eleven inside. You open the back seat door and help Steve out. He stumbled but you wrapped his arm around your neck and you headed to the door, he looked at you. "Your very beautiful.." he said gazing into your eyes. You put your finger to his chin and shut his mouth and giggle.
"I mean it, you have to be the prettiest girl ever." He stumbled but you caught him. You open the door and let him in locking the door behind you. You set Steve on the couch, where he fell asleep. Eleven comes out the spare bedroom. You smile.
"Cmere el." You say and she walks up to you. You pull her into a hug and you feel tears roll down your cheeks. "I thought I lost you, you where the only thing that can help find the boys." You say and she smiles.
She then takes a scarf and sits by the television, she turns on a static Chanel. You knew what she was doing. You sat down next to sleeping steve. You couldn't tell what she saw but you waited patiently. 15 minutes had passed and blood was on her chin by now.
"El...eleven?" You got up and shook her. He gasped and her eyes opened. She then started crying. You got down and hugged her.
"Hey.." you said worried, where they dead. "Can you tell me what happened?" You ask.
"They're alive.." she says and you smile. "But.." your smile fades. "They are.. in..." she shivers. "In something- But you need a rock to get in."
"A rock?" You ask.
"Shiny, glowing, green rock." She looked at you and you remembered Billy's necklace, it had a rock like that. El, could you spy on billy and tell me if he's wearing a necklace with the same rock.
She did but it wasn't the rock.
You thought reeaal hard until you figured it out.
"AHAA!" You yell, making Steve jump. "WHAT THE Hell?" He screeched.
"Mama birds awake." El said, making you smile.