T H R E E

You finished kissing and things got, well, handsey..
After that you put back on your clothes, while Steve did too then you cuddled for a bit but shot up, hitting Steve in the jaw.
"Sorry!" You said and went over to see if anyone came by the gate, and you saw so many vans pulling up at the same time. You grab the walkie talkie.
"CODE RED CODE RED! Do you copy? There's at least 7 vans out here!!" You say into the mic.
"Oh shit, okay" you hear Lucas say through static.
"We have to help them!" Steve said running to the door but you grab his arm.
"We can't. If we go down there, well only be caught too!" You say but he pulls his arm back.
"Then you can stay." He said and ran out the door. You didn't know if you could run after him, what if he didn't like you anymore. What if you where just annoying him and he wanted you to leave him alone. You started crying but the door opened again, it was a bald man, and he was super buff. He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder before you could say anything, you kicked and screamed as loud as you could until your voice gave out. "Steve.." you cried in a rusty voice. You heard footsteps run up the stairs you where going down. Then you saw steve, with his bat.
"Steve help me!" You wiggled. The guard slammed you down hard on your back and you landed next to Steve's feet. You groaned with pain and saw the guard run away. Tears flowed down your cheeks, "owwww, owwww.." you moaned and you held your back. Steve held you up.
"Sunny..." He said and picked you up. Cmon we gotta get outta here, the gang is downstairs." He ran down the stairs, holding you bridal style.
"Steve.." you held him close you you as you reached the bottom floor. You saw the gang rush over to you, Steve set you down and everyone hovered over you.
"Gimme some space, sheesh!" You said and they backed up. You sat up but cried as you did so. Eleven tilted her head and you felt a big rush of relief, "oh, thank you soo much." You smiled at eleven and she smiled back.