F I V E

STEVES POV

I looked around the room and spotted keys dangling from the door knob and I immediately ran to the door and unlocked it, I picked up y/n and I got out of there as fast as possible

YOUR POV- 2 weeks later

You ended up living with Steve

You sat down your glass of milk and starred at the television, all of the kids went missing. You cried every night, you where sooo worried. You burst in tears when their faces popped up on screen.
'" missing"' read the red bar at the bottom. Steve grabbed the remote and flicked it off. He came over to you and rubbed your back. "Hey now.." he said. "It's gonna be okay." He said, and kissed your cheek. you knew he was worried too. Poor little Dustin.
You shot up from your seat.
"FUCK." After 2 whole weeks you realized you left eleven at Billy's house. You told steve and you both got into the car and drove until you got there.

You spotted a vent and you both crawled into it. You reached a metal room, a more giant part of the vent, you opened the air vent and looked in, Eleven was in her bed.
"El" you whispered. The door opened and Steve pulled you back. "No!" You cried. Steve put back the vent and covered your mouth as you sobbed. You wanted eleven to be with you. She was all was left of the kids, she could find them. You hugged Steve. His soft hand still against your lips. He pulled you tighter and whispered into your ear.
"It's gonna be okay.." he said "I promise we'll get her." He moves his hand to your chin and lifted your head. You pulled away.
"What's the matter, Hey, we'll find the kids! I swear we'll get el and we'll have her find them, and there gonna be a-okay!"
"I love you" you cut him off
you started crying and steve covered your mouth.
"Shhh sh sh sh." He said. "I love you too.." he rocked you back and forth