E L E V E N

You both pull away.

"Weve still got to find everyone" you say as you fix your hair. Steve nods and walks up to the demented mutated demi gorgin thing that was governed in glass and blood. He just took one last look at it.

"Theyve gotta be somewhere here because this was here" he says.

"What if they're not?" Says mike as he puts his hand on his hip.

"Well weve gotta start by looking somewhere"  you say and walk to where you saw the thing before it saw you, in the middle of the mall. As you and the gang got closer, you could start to see a giant hole in the ground.

"Glad I dont have to pay for that" laughed nancy.

"No.. but your taxes do" you said and her jaw dropped. You smiled and steve took your hand and you both walked closer to the giant hole. There where a ton of people down there. They where standing but not moving and OMG it stank down there. You watched the kids cover their nose as you sat down and dangled your feet.

"Woah woah woah! Steve said and you looked at him. "What are you doing?! You dont know what's down there!" He said. You shrugged and hopped down. Everyones eyes where bright white. You waved your hand in front of your face then something grabbed you OH NO- you suddenly relaxed once you realized it was steve. You slapped his shoulder softly.

"Stawwwwp oh my god!" you said as your heat beat began to relax a bit. Steve was dying from laughter.

"You should've seen your face!" He laughed. You turned red of embarassment.

"Shh" you hushed and looked around. You watch steve do the same thing you did earlier and wave his fans in front of a few of their faces.

"Y/n this shit's creepy as hell" he whispered.

"Sh-yeah" you said and kept walking around the hole. You approached a bunch of tiny neon ovals that looked like eggs. You see Steve's foot about to crush one and you held your arm out and stopped him.

"Dude what the fuck-"

"Shhhhh look" you pointed at the floor.

"oh shit." He said and backed up.

"Yeah.." you whispered then picked one up which released a roar from further down the hole, behind you. You and steve spun around.

"Oh shit!" Both you and steve yelled.