Robin pulls up his hologlove. As they walk through the forest, Superboy hears a twig snap, which causes him to stop. "Did you hear that?" "Uh, no..." Kid Flash snarks, giving S/n a piggy back ride, she hits the back of his head. "Wait." He realized that he sounded rude. "Is this a super-hearing thing?" "You do have great ears." Miss Martian comments, no one said anything. "Okay, Rob, now what?" Kid asks, but Robin is once again, gone. "Man, I hate it when he does that." "Superboy, S/n, Kid, switch to infrared, see if you're being tracked." Aqualad commanded, S/n jumps off Kid Flash's back and runs draws a rune over left wrist.

" Aqualad commanded, S/n jumps off Kid Flash's back and runs draws a rune over left wrist

(You can see far rune)

Kid Flash smirks and puts his goggles down. Immediately, picking up heat signatures further down the trail, while the female heroin saw what was happening without the heat signatures surrounding their bodies. "Got a squad of armed bozos incoming." Kid Flash informed them. The run farther and hid behind a rock and fallen tree to avoid being seen. Superboy looks in another direction. "Two squads." He corrected. "But they'll meet each other before they find us." Gunfire is heard, clearly letting them know that they are on two different sides. "No super-hearing required now." Kid comments which gets him a hit behind his head. "Ow." His girlfriend shakes his head at him. "Swing wide, steer clear." Aqualad commands, but Kid Flash takes a step foward. "Yeah-yeah, just as soon as I find Rob." Kid tells him, then runs down the path. The others see Kid Flash fall on the slippery muddy trail in front of the shooting, both sides starts firing at him. Superboy charges ahead, and tackles Bane to the ground and starts fighting him. Kid Flash continues to evade the bullets, two men firing before a shadow over passes them, looking up, Robin drops on top of them. "What is wrong with you guys?" He quickly finishes them off. "Remember covert? Why didn't you follow my lead, vanish into the jungle?" Kid Flash fights one of the guys. "That's what you were doing?" He finishes the fight. "Way to fill us in. We're not midge readers, you know." Miss Martian throws assailants, while S/n does a roundhouse kick before she wraps her whip around his arm before spinning around and releases his arm as both assailants hit the tree behind him. "Er, I'm not anyway." He correct as she drops to the ground. "I was, I still am but...only to boys." S/n winks at the boys. "You told me I could read the bad guys' minds." She reminds the speedster. "It's a metaphor." S/n informs the Martian girl. She nods understandably. Robin turns his head as one is running away, he gets ready to throw a birdarang, but instead he is stopped by Aqualad dropping right in front of him. He places a hand on the Kobra soldier's chest, his tattoos glow before he zaps him right in the chest. Stepping on the communicator, which crunches under his foot.

•~•~•

"I recognize those uniforms." Robin tells the team, looking at the uniforms. "They belong to the Cult of the Kobra." "Wouldn't Bats have told us." S/n said looking at the Boy Wonder. Aqualad adding to her sentence. "I am certain Batman would have mentioned it if he knew dangerous extremist were running Santa Prisca's Venom operation." He tells Robin. "Agreed. And since there's no love lost between the cultists and those goons. I'm betting they came in and tossed them out. That's why normal supply lines have been cut off." "We get it. Kobra wanted super cultists. Radio Bats and we'll be home in time for-." Kid Flash gets cut off by Robin. "These cultists aren't on Venom. Kobra's hoarding the stuff. We don't leave. Not until I know why." "3..2..1." S/n counted and not even a second later Kid Flash argues. "Until you know why?" Kid questions getting up in Robin's face. "This team needs a leader." "And is you. Dude, you're a thirteen-year-old kid who ducked out on us without a word." Kid Flash, said annoyed. Robin laughs. "And you're a mature fifteen. You blew our first chance you got." To the side M'gann and Superboy have a side conversation. M'gann asked if he wanted to lead but he said know and asked her is she would, but she told him no after what happened with the Twister fiasco. He told her she did alright to which she blushes. S/n stands next to Aqualad, as she hears someone speak and draws a quick rune on her neck.

 S/n stands next to Aqualad, as she hears someone speak and draws a quick rune on her neck

(Just skip to the Spanish part)
She understands what they're saying and she sees Superboy smirk. They look at each knowing how to play Bane, at his own game. They both come back when they hear Kid Flash yells. "Yeah? You don't even have superpowers." "Neither does Batman." The thirteen-year-old retorts. "Duh, you're not Batman." He snaps. "Duh, closest thing we've got." "May I shut them up?" The female Leaguer comments as she's had enough. "I normally wouldn't recommend it, but go ahead." She smirks before her bracelet turns into her whip. She snaps it between the two making them quickly back up. "Finally." She comments. Bane starts laughing, both boys heads snapping towards him. "Such clever niños. But you only know half the story." Bane baits them, the whole team now steps in seeing Bane. "Let me show you the rest get you into the factory via my secret entrance." Miss Martian steps in. "There is a secret entrance." She kneels and places a hand to her temple. "But he's also hiding something." Her tone goes sour as her eyes glow white. "Ah,ah, ah chica. Bane is not that easy." Her eyes still glow but she loses focus. She groans, pulling herself out of his mind. "He's mentally reciting fútbol scores en Español." She looks at the rest of the team. "This could take a while." Bane speaks up before anyone can say anything. "It's not complicated. The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

•~•~•

The team agreed that Bane would take them to the factory. Which is why right now they stood on cliff with a good view of the factory. Both Robin and KF take a step closer to get a better view. Robin looks with a pair of binoculars. "Look at all that product. A buy is going down." Robin mutters, shocked. Bane walks away, but the team remains where they are. "But if Kobra's not selling to the usual suspects, then-." "We need to identify that buyer." Aqualad states finishing Robin's sentence. "Just what I was thinking." Kid Flash agreed. "Yeah, you're the thinker." Robin smirks. "Sarcasm? Dude. A real leader would focus on getting answers." Kid Flash said, annoyed at his younger best friend. Bane lifts a giant rock away from the entrance to an old mine. "Answers are this way." Bane says simply. All six teens look down the tunnels, he says nothing but walks down it. "So, now El Luchador is our leader." Kid Flash comments, sarcastically and angry. Robin walks past him before using the back of his hand to smack KF's cheek. He turns to the others with a shrug.

•~•~•

The team and Bane walk down the mine. "I still think he should at least be hand cuffed in chains or something. My whip would do the perfect job." S/n says before anyone could say anything, they come to a metal door. Bane uses his fingerprint to unlock, which leads them right to a door on the factory floor. He opens the door slight, giving Robin enough room to get a full look around the room which is empty. "All clear." He confirms, before running out of the doorway.

•~•~•

More scenes with you and Wally. Let me know what you guys think on the relationship.

Next Post: August 4, 2019