"Don't pick it up!" Hyun Jin said but it was too late as Hyuna already picked up the shining thing from the floor.
"Babye, I am leaving." He added, waving at her.

"Ring?"

"OFKSKDMSMDMAMSMEME!" Hyun Jin turned insane as Hyuna stopped him from walking by grabbing his hand.

"RING?!" Hyuna was examining the ring with small diamonds around it.

It looked simple yet so pretty.

"Waeee, I planned to give it to you but I wondered if you even want to wear matching rings with me." He pouted, looking down to the floor.

"Am I being proposed to?" Hyuna stared at the ring and then into his eyes.

"Uhhhhh,"
"Silheo?"
"Sorry for giving you that." Hyun Jin was about to take it back.

"ANIYA! I planned to give you a couple ring too. What is this?" Hyuna exposed herself.

"Ock, really?!"

"You ruined my plan!" Hyuna jumped in the air, taking out something from her pouch.

"SO YOU DONT MIND WEARING IT?!" Hyun Jin flashed the happiest smile.

"I would love too! But sadly, since we have two sets, we can only wear one."

"Says who? I have two hands." Hyun Jin said and took the ring from Hyuna's hand, the one that she bought.
"People said if fiancé on left and married on right. Geeee, where should we even wear it?"

"Both ring fingers?"
"What are we doing tho?" Hyuna blushed as she put on the rings by herself.

It was too intense to ask Hyun Jin to put on the rings for her. The situation caused both the girl and the boy died from having butterfly in their stomachs.

"Tadaaa!" Hyuna showed both her hands with the rings on.

"Tadaaa!" Hyun Jin imitated her action and they smiled to each other.

Too much sugar and happiness.

"Hyuna aa, your eye lash fell down." Hyun Jin said as one of her eyelash fell down to under her right eye.

"Really?" Hyuna wanted to rub her eyes but stopped halfway as she remembered the mascara struggles from earlier.
"Help me help me, I can't ruin my mascara for the second time."

"But how? What if I ruin your mascara?" Hyun Jin took a closer look.

"DON'T POKE MY EYES!" Hyuna flinched as Hyun Jin actually did poke her eyes.

"Miannn! But it is too close to your eyes. It could get into your eye and that would be even painful." Hyun Jin was panicking as Hyuna eye turned slightly red.
"Stop moving." he put one hand on her shoulder and leaned in closer.

"HEHEYY! What are you doing?!" It was some annoying familiar teasing voice.

"SHUT UP!" Hyun Jin turned around and yelled to Minho.

"We were looking for you but you two were nowhere to be seen. Didn't expect a drama recording in the lobby." Minho kept teasing them, giving that expression that asked for a slap.

Lover or Not / Hyunjin - Straykids ( 스트레이 키즈 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें