"Hyuna aa, where are youu?" Hyun Jin exited the entrance, standing by the staircase.

"Hyun Jin! Nayong is here!" Han shouted to Hyun Jin as he saw Nayong walking into the lobby from the second entrance.

"But where is Hyuna?!" Hyun Jin asked the Hayong.

"Hyuna went to the toilet! She messed up her mascara!" Nayong replied.

"But why?! Did anything happen?!" Hyun Jin asked.

"Noo! She got dust in her eyes and then tear dropped and then kaboom the mascara melted!" Nayong replied.

"NAYONG AA KAJAAA!" Han offered her his hand.

"Kajaaa!" Nayong energetically put her hand on Han's and they began walking.

"I feel so lonely," Hyun Jin whispered to himself and went to sit on the sofa, back into the lobby.

____

Toilet,

"Lord, god. This is too much." Hyuna struggled to remove the stained mascara on her eye lid.

After few minutes of struggles, the girl succeeded her attempt and she put back the small travelling makeup pack into the pouch.

"Asaaaaa!" She imitated Hyun Jin as he popped into her mind.
"Oh, I sounded like Hyun Jin."

Hyuna happily walked out from the toilet and looked around the lobby. She spotted Hyun Jin walking towards her, was actually concentrating on something in his hand.

"What is that even?" Hyuna stared at his hand, trying to get a view but nothing was actually there.

"Hyuna aa!" Hyun Jin finally lifted his face and looked at Hyuna.

"Jinie aa! Sorry for being too late! Did you wait long?" Hyuna was ready to listen to some nagging but he didn't start it.

"Waahhh," Hyun Jin stopped walking as he was only few inches away from Hyuna.

"Wae wae? Pretty right?!" Hyuna flipped her hair.

"Not going to lie. But you are,"
"Incredibly, very, so, much, crazily, what else is there?"
"Extremely, unbelievably,"
"Pretty." Hyun Jin was complimenting her but he turned red at being shy.

"I agree!" Hyuna said, laughing as her heart was fluttering.
"What should I say about you?"
"You know it too,"
"You always look good duhhh," she whispered and Hyun Jin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wae? I am messy now," Hyun Jin fixed his hair but was staring at Hyuna.
"Is this better?" He raised his eyebrows, hoping for a positive feedback.

"Wait, I thought that is your hairstyle? That is actually messy?" Hyun Jin already looked good therefore his kind of messy hair only considered as hairstyle.

Perks of being the good looking people.

"Really?!" Hyun Jin continued to fix his hair anyway and something fell from his hand.

"Tingggg!" It sounded as if something was rolling on the marbled floor.

"What is that?" Hyuna looked onto the floor and saw something shining.