"Girls who wants to impress their man?" Curtis came and asked

"Girls who wants to impress their man?" Curtis came and asked. "I need at least two of you to just come with me and do this."

"Why?"

"I just do. I know you want to Georgia, come on let's go and impress Tommy. Maura you can come as well."

"I guess." I said.

"I'm not going."

"I'll go." India said.

He led us through to the dressing room and told us to get changed into another outfit.

"I've worn everything." I complained.

"I can't remember what you wore yesterday never mind a month ago. You look atrocious right now." He said. "Come on I just want a fashion show."

We got changed eventually into some dresses that he chose for us.

"Yeah you know what it doesn't really work. Just get changed into what you was wearing before."

"Why have you made them get changed?" Maura asked as she walked in.

"It doesn't matter. They're not cooperating anyway"

"He's a nightmare." I whispered.

"You know what it's so weird that my guy wanted a fashion show and didn't even involve me." Maura complained as we went back downstairs.

"Maura I've got a really bad back can you give me a massage?" Tommy asked.

"Come near me and I'll rip you in half."

"I'll come to you then." He went and sat down for a little massage before asking India to do the same thing. I mean why didn't he just ask me?

Later on after all that I was led on the beanbag when Tommy came over.

"Babe we've decided to have a salmon contest. See which girl can do it the best."

"Are you joking? I really don't want to get my hair wet."

"Babe I'm not having my girlfriend be the one that backs out now."

"Tommy!"

"Please. Everyone's doing it."

He finally got me in the water and he was right, everyone did do it and had a good time. Everyone was drying off when I got a text.

"Islanders the boys have today been completing a set of undercover challenges. Curtis had to get India and Georgia to change outfits."

"You did look lovely girls."

"Greg had to make Maura say fanny flutters three times. Tommy got a back massage from all the girls but Georgia and Ovie spilt milk on Maura."

"Finally they had to successfully get all the girls to do the salmon. As they successfully completed the challenge they have won cocktails for everyone tonight."