Jack's POV

Jack Gilinsky:
Today is the day.

I'm ending it with Madison. I can't stand her any longer. We've been together for just over a year and I can't take it anymore.

I never even liked her and the only reason why I was with her was to try to get over Kylie but it didn't make any difference, instead it only got worse.

I just want Kylie back but that's never gonna happen cause her and Travis are in love and are so strong. We used to be like that until I fucked it all up.

Madison is just such an annoying person. She is so whiny and possessive. She has stopped my from doing everything I love. She's literally obsessed with me.

It was now the afternoon and I am just leaving Johnson's. I had to tell Madison that I was going to the gym or else she would want to come as well. I walked into Madisons apartment and she was laying on the couch watching Netflix.

"Hey baby!!!" Ugh her fucking annoying voice rings through my head. "Hi" I reply with. Before she can say anything else I blurt out, "I'm not happy and I'm breaking up with you."

Her face falls and she looks like I just killed her mother. "What? Are you fucking joking Jack?" She screams in my face.

"Madison I never even liked you and I only used you to try and get over Kylie! But that never worked. You're so controlling. You never let me go anywhere alone, stopped me from going to Johnson's and all the other guys houses and you had to be stuck in everything even though I wanted you to stay out of it."

"Goodbye Madison." After that I walked out of her apartment with the biggest smile on my face. That was one of the best decisions of my life. I'm finally free.

That happy feeling came crashing down when I remembered that Kylie and Travis are all loved up on vacation celebrating their anniversary.

My biggest regret was losing her.

I need to keep a smile on my face because me mad Kylie are 'best friends'. I want to be more.

I just tell myself to just keep smiling.
-
-
-
Remember to vote and comment!