Jack's POV

Jack Gilinsky:
Johnson and I just finished our meet and greet and I was so happy! I went over to the seated area to find Cindy.

Oh yeah about Cindy... I met her for the first time about a month ago while she was in the same city as us. I swore that I would never even talk to her never mind look at her but she just drew me in.

I think it had to do with the fact that I was missing Kylie a lot as we were on tour. I know it is wrong but one thing led to another but now Cindy had spent the last month with us on tour.

She knows that as soon as the European leg of tour is over our 'fling' is also over and I'm going home to Kylie.

I found Cindy and pulled her in for a kiss. I guess I've been more affectionate today as it was Kylie and I's 2 year anniversary.

Sometimes I pretend Cindy is Kylie just to make me feel better. Johnson was totally against it and threatened to tell Kylie but I begged him not to and told him that it was due to me missing Kylie so much and I may have slightly blackmailed him. I know me and Cindy should have never happened and I hate what I'm doing to Kylie but I have my needs and just couldn't take it any longer.

Johnson, Cindy and I were all walking back to our dressing room with me leading and Cindy holding my hand until I stepped through the door and saw the face I've been longing to see for months.

The only thing was I didn't want to see her in this situation. Shit. I've really fucked up. What was I doing? What will I even say?

Kylie's face dropped with terror in here eyes while Cindy had a smirk on her face.

Johnson was speechless and I don't know what I was doing. I was frozen. I can't believe I've done this to my baby.

I had planned to have a future with her. Get married.

Have kids.

And from my stupid mistake everything came crashing down.
-
-
-
So I'm on summer break and I've been updating everyday!! So please vote cause I've been trying to publish a lot of chapters:)
Remember to vote and comment!