Chapter 10

Im super duper sorry for the long wait you guys desirve so much better...truthfully iam sorry and i hope that this chapter is what you guys wanted!:)

Chapter 10: This Cant be Real

Walking through the darkened corrdiroes of the forbidden halls i couldnt help but feel the fear coursing threw my veins. I mean here i am walking behind Klaus's supposed dead father...This cant be real! I know i shouldn't have released him, to say i didn't know what i was doing would be a lie. I knew exactly what i was doing but i didn't...couldnt stop myself. First i was terrified but second i was like under some kind of spell, when i looked into his eyes i couldnt help but obey. And to be honest it pissed me off, i'm so sick of being told what to do from people who have no right to tell me what to do. 

Being here has shown me something...I MIss My Mates! Like  a lot, before i didn't want to be their mates not because i was affraid but just because i didnt want to be my brothers mates. I know that sounds bad but the in the time i was gone i learned how to be indapendent and strong by myself without them, and when i had to go back i realized that they would control me and i didint like that idea...at all! But now it doesnt seem so bad.

"Thinking about your mates are we" It wasnt a question, he already knew that i was but asked none the less. "Yes i am, i want to go back to them. I dont want to stay here with your crazed son!" He stopped walking and turned around and raised an eyebrow in question. "sorry...I..I didnt mean that".

"It's quite alright, and i know you did mean it and its true he is a bit crazed, but more for power then anything else" This time i raised my eyebrow but all he did was lead me to a big wooden door. He opened the door and gestured for me to go first. I hesitated and reluctently went in. Waving his hand for me to sit down i quetly obeyed and he sat across from me.

"Now Ivory i  know you have many questions right now so ill start by answering your first, My name is Gale Tris, iam the father of Klaus Tris and we are warlocks". I nodded for him to continue "Well when i was a 567 years old i died trying to protect my beloved wife Jennavive, we were at war with werewolves because of my son. He had stolen the werewolve kings precous daughter and we tried to have peace but once the king got his daughter back he declared war...my hand was forced. I had no choice but to fight to protect my world. And thats when the war between werewolves and warlocks & witches started". 

He finished with a sad sigh and looked down away from my stunned gaze. What the heck, i never knew how the war actually started. But why did Klaus steel the kings daughter? As if Gale heard my thoughts which i think he did and looked straight into my eyes.

"My son was desieved from a young age by his uncle that war was a good thing and that peace was for the weak. H vowed that he would never be weak but we never thought he would do something so reckless". Gale said with sadness in his eyes, his face took on a far away  look as if he was rememebering a bad memory. He suddenly came out of his trance and his face hardened.

"And when i died he damned my soul to linger here to see the work he has done to bring down my kingdom. True, i wasnt the nicest warlock but not cruel and not evil and now he his trying to start another war by stopping the prophacy to come true. 

If our two worlds of witches and werewolves were to ever join again it would mean his down fall and he would have to give up his thrown".

"Why would he have to give up his thrown?. 

"Because evil cannot rule in a place of light, and once the prophacy has become true both our lands will reimersed in glory and light". He concluded with a hopeful look.

"OKay so what am i supposed to do? He put a spell on my witch and i cant leave with her still willing my body to stay". 

"There is a way but it will be painful, i cannot remove another warlockes spell. You will havve to give up your witch and leave her here with him...". He said with all seriousness. I was speechless, i knew it would come to this. I knew what i had to do, and yes giving up my witch is going to be painful...b..but i cant stay.

"O..Ookay ill do whatever i need to be with my mates again. Even if it means losing my witch and becoming human". He nodded his head and told me to follow him. We went out the big cherry red door and down many halls. We stoppe at what looked like a dungen door, it had chains all over it that looked to be rusted and blood splattered on the locks. He opened the door and told me to go in, I shakily went in on wably legs and stood in the middle of the dark room. 

In the middle right where i was standing was a small metal table, it had melted candles all around it and dried blood stained onto its shimmering serface. "Lay down Ivory, Ill try and make this as painless as possible". Gale instructed me. I Took two steps and stopped "Wait what if i die or what if it doesnt work and i become damned like you did! I panicked as he approached me with a small silver knife in his hand. 

"Its okay Ivory you wont die, your a strong girl i can feel it and your soul wont be damned. Now lay down!'. He said as he picked me up and layed me down onto the metal table. He lit all the candles that had not been burned into wax and started saying something in ancient Latin. 

I started to feel drowsy and my head felt light, my eyes started to droop and my body felt numb. Just as i was about to drift off into god knows where i felt a sharp painton my right shoulder. I screamed and looked down, my ahoulder was covered in blood and wouldnt stop oozing. I looke over to Gale and he Learned concerned but continued anyway. He sliced my left shoulder and i had to bite my tongue from screaming again. He moved down to my sides and sliced both my right and left sides and let me bleed out. The pain at this point was unbarable and i started to lose conciousness from the pain and blood loss. Lastly he made one big gash across of my chest and i screamed in terror. 

My body started to convulse and thrash as i felt my witch leave my body. The fire from the candles seemed to ignite themselves and were now towering above us in large pillars. As i felt her leave i felt myself drifting off, all i could hear before succoming to complete darkness was Gale yelling at me to stay awake.

Whatcha thing? Did ya like it? did ya hate it? Did ya like/hate it? Leave a comment below and vote and if you want fan me!!!!

THanks for all your support! 

PEACE OUT!