Chapter 2

Chapter 2 please let me know what you think!

-----_____

_____------------

Ivory

The weeks that I was in te run from my own family were painful. Being separated from my parents at 13 was hard but being separated from y mates was even harder. Part of me wanted to go back but the more determined side told me to keep going no matter what. So I listened to the latter.

Iv been traipsing from one town to the next for three weeks. And it's hard when your father has lookouts everywhere. Iv been pretty sneaky so far but i can't hide forever.  

I decided that I needed a place to stay but realized that the town I was coming up on was apart of my fathers territory. Because my faster is a powerful and feared Alpha he owns a lot of land. It's kinda weird that they haven't found me yet. But hey I'm not complaining...

I needed sleep and I was going to have to rest in the forest. There's a big chance of them finding me in here but an even bigger chance of them finding me in the town. So i made my way into the woods and found a big hollow tree. It was beautiful, it was attached to another tree but was woven into it. Vines were hanging from it and the night light coming from the moon gave it this mysterious vibe. I climbed into the hollow of the tree and made myself comfortable.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I starte to feel really light headed. My body ached and felt like it was being singged by fire. My head felt like it was going to explode!! I was feaking out I didn't know what was happening because this was not how your first shift is supposed to feel. The aching and burning feeling continued for a while but finally started to die down. It was weird but I felt different somehow? Like I had more power and strength. I couldn't think about it all I knew was at this point I wanted to be home!

And BOOM! After I thought about my house I was standing right in front of it! How the hell did that happen, I thought to myself. I didn't really want to be back here they'll find me. I started thinking about the tree I was at and how I wanted to be there and all of a sudden BOOM there I am in the tree again.

That's when it hit me. I know what I am! I'm a witch! It all makes sense now. I didn't shift because I'm a witch. My grandma was a witch but I did t think I could end up with the gene too! This is so cool!!!!

Now living on my own shouldn't be so bad, I have powers. Witches don't have a limit to their powers, if they think it they do it. I started thinking about all the things I could do where I could go and decided on California. Iv always wanted to go there. Being stuck In the UK your while life is boring! 

I started to image the sandy beach of California the smell of te salty water. The mist coming from the sea and I was there, standing on the beach.

This is my new life. My new beginning. My new start.

-------__________________----------______ 

Hoped you lovelys liked it please comment vote and fan please!

I know this chapter is kinda really short and I'm sorry I just ha writers block. But yeah bet you didn't see that coming! She's a witch and she's going to be a. Pretty powerful one to! Anywho I hope you guys have a great start to the week! And remember this chapter is NOT edited!!!