Joan x Sherlock

This is based not that long after Joan became Sherlock's partner.

She sat down beside Sherlock on the couch with a sigh. "Everything alright Watson?" Asked Sherlock, Glancing over at her. "Yeah.." She replied quietly. In reality, It wasn't alright. She had fallen for him, And she was pretty sure he didn't feel the same way.

"It doesn't seem that way" Said Sherlock as he leaned forward, Looking into her eyes. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "It's nothing.. Really" She replied, Avoiding his gaze. Sherlock sighed. "Is it me? Is it our partnership? If your having second thoughts I underst-". "No, It's nothing like that" Said Joan, Cutting him off.

"Then what is it? Because you have been off with me for a while now and I can't think for the life of me why" Said Sherlock, Slightly agitated. "If you don't think this is going to work out then-" He was cut off as Joan leaned over and placed her lips against his.

After a few seconds she pulled back. "That's why" She stated. "I like you Sherlock.. And I know I shouldn't but I can't help it! Every time I'm near you I-" This time Sherlock was the one pressing his lips against hers. Joan kissed back, Running her hands through Sherlock's hair.

After a while they pulled away, Both breathless. "I felt the same way too.. I didn't know how to tell you" Panted Sherlock, Gazing into her eyes. Joan smiled. "Looks like we were both scared" She said as she put her legs up onto the couch, Cuddling into his side. Sherlock smiled, Wrapping his arms around her. "I love you Sherlock.." Muttered Joan. "I love you too... Joan" Replied Sherlock, Stroking her hair softly.

Sorry if this was bad.. This is my first time writing this kind of thing.. If you have any requests just ask, The more crazy and weird they are the better 😊