‘What an arse.’

‘He needs a good old beating’ I picked up my phone. ‘In fact, I’ll get Harry and Louis and the rest to go and pay him a visit now, that absolute w...’

‘Char, it’s fine.’

‘No it’s not fine.’

‘Charlotta Edwards!’ she shrieked,

‘What?’ I shrieked back,

‘It’s fine. I wanted it over to.’

‘Are you’re sure’

‘I’m sure, I’m sure. Now put down your phone and get the Ben and Jerry’s!’ I did and we sat down and put on the telly. ‘Now it’s time for some Jeremy Kyle to make us feel good about ourselves and you’re gonna tell me all about your concert this evening.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I lay in bed that night, my thoughts swung between work and a certain charming boy names Louis. There was reason I hadn’t had a boyfriend or been on a date since I left secondary school and that was because I really didn’t need anyone holding me back. I had aim and a determination that couldn’t be tamed. I also had my grandpa to worry about.

I don’t know what it was about Louis that made me accept his offer of a date. The fact I now have a pretty secure future and no more financial worries I could relax a lot more and enjoy my young years. But I’m not sure if I want all the media attention that comes with being associated with the boys. I’m sure my new job will come with some of it due to parties like One Direction’s and possibly awards- I think I’m getting ahead of myself here (slightly), but I can be hopeful. I don’t know how Dani and Perrie cope, although Perrie’s famous anyway because of being in little mix and winning the X-Factor!

I was interrupted from my thought by a loud crack on my window. I lay there puzzled- listening out for more noises when it happened again. I reluctantly got out of bed- excuse me for being comfortable- and crossed my room to the window. I opened it slowly:

‘Hello?’ I whisper shouted out of my second storey flat window,

‘Char?’ A whisper shouting voice came back,

‘Who are you?’

‘It’s Louis!’

‘What on earth are you doing here?’ I glanced over at the illuminated clock on my bed side table and groaned.’ It’s 3 in the morning.’

‘Can I come in?’

‘No.’

‘Why not?’

‘Cause you’ll wake Ciara.’

‘Well… can you come down?’ He asked hopefully,

‘What do you want?’

‘To talk, please? Just for 10 minutes?’

‘Fine, just give me 5.’ I said before shutting the window and closing the curtains over- I went over to the door and turned the light on. Once my drooping eyes were accustomed I quickly pulled some knitted leggings on over my pyjama shorts and a cream knitted cardigan on over my flowery tank top. I picked up my phone and keys and hurried through the living room and out of the flat. Louis was sat out on the pavement.

‘What on earth do you want at this un-godly hour?’ I complained,

‘We’re going on a picnic.’ He grinned,

‘What?’ I gaped, but its three o’clock in the morning and freezing.’

‘It’s hardly freezing.’ At that moment I shivered.