"Okay dance with dad then me then Mr growling alpha over there" we laugh. After my dancers with my two older alphas I grab my alpha he plants the biggest kiss on my lips declaring me his. I giggle at his form of claiming.

"Baby you look too ravishing" I laugh

"jaxy it's okay everyone knows I'm your's it's why my mark is showing so don't get all alpha on me" I see rose talking to luke and smile luke birthday is tomorrow so he is excited. Dad walks over to me while I have a soda

"Sweet girl it's nearly time. Are you ready" I cringe

"if I say no am I bad"

"No sweet girl" Everyone is making way to the back. As I have to be naked jax has to be held down by a few of the boys. I sigh looking at mum who is helping me get undressed and undoing my hair. It's nice night tonight it's beautiful but I am so scared. Dad calls me up and starts the ceremony I don't hear what he is saying..

*He isn't powerful enough to bring me out. The king needs to help my wolf chirps in.*

Everyone stands in shock. Nothing happens so reply the message to dad He laughs

"King matis seems our girl here needs more alpha power you up to the challenge" He chuckles of course. They both come close to me both cut there wrist then mine they both see my blood and then palm to palm they both call forth on my wolf. I crack my neck side to side. My body starts to shift then an almighty pain reputs in my body. A soul searching scream devlops my body.

People gasp as I'm now a very large pearl white wolf bluest eyes they have seen then my alpha power pushes out but then I stand pushing my self out. my power bursted through the crowd. big gold power my gold aura penetrating each individual. I rampt it up Evan higher not my full potential but it made every shift. Evan those who didn't want to. It force Wayne and luke to shift for the first time causing everyone to be concerned. But they where okay as they shifted I healed them. Some others that were 16 and havent had there first shift. Parents cried as my aura change from gold to blue I hold straight big and proud. as they realised my wolf connected with the king and our alpha Maddox. It made the two packs 1 with me being the link. Still all alphas just linked more powerful. Then jax come over to snuzzle me we where all yipping and playing I played with my crew untill I felt this pull I started to run I couldn't stop jumping in over around trees shrubs rocks vines anything I was fast but my power made everyone fast strong and powerful I seem to have healed Evan the sick wolfs so our pack grew larger and larger. I finally made it to the cabbin that caught my attention running around and around wasn't untill the door swing open and people started to come out to see countless wolfs surrounding this cabin I looked up stumbled back.

"Aria aria"

"Aria aria" I hear mum jax dad and Tyrone yelling through mind link up untill the king stood there looking at the people in the cabin. King transformed and spoke

"BROTHER we though you died in a rogue attack"

I felt my body feel week that's his brother but it's my biological father as I thought I excidently sent it to the pack. Maddox stood there in human form my wolf was shaking

Bio dad: "I mean no harm brother just been searching for my daughter she was ment to go to her aunty but she never made it I sense her alpha power so I know she is a live I sense it stronger today" Everyone parts as the king grabs my attention.
Get a shirt it's her first shift Bio dad looks at the big white wolf that is me.

He smiles

"hello girl" and smiles. I stand and my power burst with rage as I feel his emotions he knew where I was the whole time. They get a shirt and I transform to human

He looks shocked "aria" he says stumbling back

"Don't look shocked alpha" I say in moching tone.

"You say looking for me you knew where I was did you forget I can feel what you feel. Or you playing a sick game with your king.. you stole me from my original family I felt your emotion to him" I feel mum's touch. I look at her.

"Mum I want to go home" Bio dad stands

"you will not. You need to be with your pack your 18 you have come into your power you will be building our pack with your mate"

"I will not I burst out. Maddox is my father in every sense Lara is my mother in every way" The queen touches me and smiles.

"Oh my" she looks at my father her rage is filling her

"You told me our daughter died" the king starts to get raged.

"You lied brother you said she died got killed by rogues in her bassinet. Then you took of" I stepped back untill I feel jax.

"You okay baby" he hugs me I look at mum

"Mum please I want to go" King grabs my arm.

"Yes let's go this man deserves our back". With that I change back into my wolf and belt for the pack house.

King queen my parents how