With Margaux

The moment the door was opened I ran towards Xavier and hugged him tight. Damn. I thought he might not come back. Those three days were making me crazy!

Crazy that I wanted to go to Australia to see what is happening. At the back of my mind I am worried that Xavier will not come back, that he might runaway with Carolina and get married.

"I missed you" I said, before reaching for his lips, and kissing it. He immediately pulled away. This is what I'm talking about. Why I do not want him to go back to Australia. He wasn't the same!

Xavier always respond to my kisses, he is always longong for it. For the days we were together were inseperable. I was almost living with him. I don't even go out and party now, we just watch TV, make out and make love.

"I'll just go back to my room" In a little voice, I mutter and exited like I was hurt and like I was the victim.

But after I closed the door I rolled my eyes. I hate that Carolina!!!

I threw myself in the sofa. She's just a plain woman. Why can't Xavier easily get rid of her? Not like she's special.

"I hate that girl!" I frustratingly mutter.

I grab my purse and went out of my pad. I called Margaux to meet and have some coffee.

She is busy chitchatting about the Paris event which I missed and I was just silently listening to her, which is very unusual.

"This is about Xavier isn't it?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"We slept together" I said and her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped...

"Did you just honestly slept with Xavier? The man has a girlfriend Natasha what are you even thinking?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. I am honestly feeling guilty about it. Very guilty.

I told her the story, minus the aprodasiac.

I do not want her to kill me because I an certain that she will kill me if she knows.

"I'll be honest. My guilt is eating me, but you know why I did it? Why I agreed when we were at that situation?"

"It's because I love him. It was a selfish love that I know I wouldn't win in a fair fight so I took the opportunity."

And that is the truth.

"Xavier has everything I want my man to be. He is dedicated, loving. He cares for me, not because I am Princess Natasha but because I am "Tasha". He gives me attention because he loves my stories, not because he has to get a "scoop" for a newspaper. He eats with me like a normal person, and not to brag around that he is dating me."

He treats me as a simple woman capable of being loved. Not because of my status, but because of who I am.

Seeing him getting hurt right now hurts me too, and the fact that he is getting hurt with Caroline because he loves her. He is deeply madly in love with her. Something that he may never give me.

"Oh Tasha!" She hugged me tight. "Girls like us, we are capable of being loved! Yes, we may have dated the wrong persons but that isn't because of us. Don't think that it is a curse being Princess Natasha"

These things, I only share it with Margaux. She knows what it feels like to be an Alpha women. She knows most of the guys we've dated are after the fame, the money, the news that they spent the night with us. Never because of love.

Fool me, I still believe in love.

We decided to walk around and buy some stuff. Our first order of business was Hermes. We were escorted towards the secret room. I really have nothing particular to buy in mind but I wanted to buy a small luggage in case I decide to travel.

When the showed me the Wallago Cabine 53 limited edition I just nodded. I wasn't even listening to the details and didn't even care if it was a dark color which isn't really my taste.

"Tasha come on! This ain't you! Shopping should make you happy."

It always did, but right now I am not. Our next stop was a popular lingerie shop. I sat down on the corner while Margaux was roaming around. I checked on my phone to find Xavier with two calls and a message "Where are you? I knocked on your door and you didn't answer. Didn't see your car too."

In an ordinary day I'll convince myself that he did care but right now I don't want to think about it.

And honestly, I am considering to buy a pregnancy test and test myself to show him that I am not pregnant so he can go back to Caroline.

Funny how much of a fight I wanted this to have at the beginning only to give up in the end.

When Margaux was done she gave me a bag fully of lingerie. "Maybe you'll need it in the future" she said. "With the right guy" she added.

I just rolled my eyes. We kissed each other goodbye. I passed through a pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test kit, and even before I can pay for it a strong hand held me...

And it is Xavier.