One night

One night

The moment Tasha opened the door of her room she turned at Xavier. He was looking at him, all flushed. She reached up at him and kissed him.

And that was like a trigger button.

He held her tiny waist, as their lips dance in rhythm. He locked her door, his hands roaming all over her body.

In one moment they were inside her bedroom. His lips not leaving hers as he search for the zipper of her dress.

His lips traveled to the crook of her neck, sucking that sensitive spot, making her moan.

And that made him hard as rock.

He pulled his dress down together with her bra. He sip on her breast like a hungry baby looking for milk. Her hands on her hair as she arch her back, wanting for more.

She can feel her face flush. She didn't knew that the sensation was too much. "Xavier" she called, didn't know what she wanted.

He looked up at her seeing her eye closed her body shivering.

He kissed her lips again and that's when she pulled the hem of his shirt. He broke the kiss and removed it.

Tasha felt Xavier's body. His broad chest his hard abdomen.

And she can feel his "thing"

Tasha did not feel any pang of guilt. All she knows is that, after tonight she will definitely own him.

No more engagement. No more Carolina.

Xavier will be hers. And hers alone.

Xavier's lips travelled down until he kissed her underwear. Her finger were on her lips, she was anticipating.

The first lick of his tongue made her crazy. Now she knew why girls are going gaga when guys go down on them.

"Stop, ugh. Xavier." The intensity was too much.

When she looked down at him she saw him looking at her.

Damn. It just made her more aroused than she was. He was busy doing her, while squeezing her breast.

"Wait. Xavier!" She can feel it, and she felt liquid coming out from her. Her first orgasm.

She can barely breath. She can barely think. She can't even open her eyes.

When she felt him move she looked for him, and she saw him removing his pants.

He did not waste a single second, he placed himself on top of him. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

Wasn't it the other way around? Is he even sure what he is doing? Tasha thought.

She nodded in answer and he kissed her once more.

He slowly put himself in him and heard her cry in pain. Her hands was clawing his back and then he stopped.

"You're a..." he trailed and she nodded.

"Shit. Tasha."

"Go on. I won't break" she sobbed.

He kissed her eyes, trailed down from her nose to her lips and her neck.

Then he kissed the valley of her breast and sucked it, distracting her from pain.

In a while they were completely one. All Xavier could think of was he wanted to own Tasha tonight.