Winner

Winner

I did not leave my room the whole day. I was a little pissed because Xavier did not even care to come back!

But I was too exhausted to even think about it all day so I decided to lay down my bed to sleep and forget about it.

Xavier made me feel more beautiful last night. He took good care of me, he made me feel how a woman should feel. I was so happy I succeeded. I do not feel any guilt at all.

Now I'm hundred percent sure Xavier will be mine and mine alone.

The next day I wear a conservative cloth, just enough to cover my neck and the swell of my breast, Xavier left a kiss mark on it.

The moment I stepped out of the door I heard Xavier open his door and faced me.

"Tasha"

Was he waiting for me?

I smiled at the back of my mind. He definitely was waiting for me to come out. Was he afraid we'll do it again if he goes back to my room?

Well, I'm a little bit exhausted but...one or two rounds can be handled.

I put on my ever effective pitiful expression that I can even use on my mom and dad.

"I know Xavier we don't have to talk about it." I softly said, forcing a smile on my face.

"I have to go."

And before I can, as expected, Xavier held me, stopping me. "Please Tasha, let's talk."

I looked at his hand softly holding my arm up to him then I looked around, like I was afraid someone might see us. Like they might know what happened to us.

He seemed to get what I wanted to tell him and let go of my arm. Hmm. Xavier's good at that huh.

"Can we go inside to talk?" He softly ask, guilt was all over his voice.

I nodded at him and he opened the door of his room.

#

Tasha acted like she was even hesitant to sit on Xavier's couch for the first time. She was so in character, and she's succeeding making him feel guiltier.

The couch was big to accommodate four people, Tasha sat on the farther end, and Xavier kept a safe distance. He was unsure of himself now. He does not know what happened, why he lost control. He never wanted to have a night with Tasha.

He's a man, he knows Tasha is beautiful and sexy, but it never sufficed.

And Carolina, she's been calling him, but he never answered. He has no strength to do so. He just wanted to talk to Tasha first, then deal with Carolina.

He cannot put Carolina in the dim forever and he will have to talk to her. How will he break her heart? Breaking her heart would mean breaking his too. Damn!

He doesn't know where to start. There was an awkward silence between them, and that never happened. They always chat about something. Never like this.