Engagement

Engagement

Tasha has been a great relief. The pile of work I had was too much. The ground breaking will be next month but and hopefully, another investor will come in, to venture with us.

Every night Tasha will leave food at my home, she's always preparing my food. At saturdays I make sure I make up with her by watching those models in the runway in the television.

Usually we spend afternoons at my place, while I do my work, I sit with her on the sofa, watching such modeling thing she loves. She says her comments on the dresses, and I agree with her.

Once she showed me her designs and it was classy, although some of it shows skin it's not too revealing but definitely not conservative. She's really great at her passion.

Next week I will definitely propose to the love of my life. Tasha gave me this idea not to talk to Carolina for the whole week. It was actually killing me, but I have to endure it. One more week and we'll be finally engaged.

I had my plans already, the wedding will push through next year, I will stay in New Zealand with Carolina while I will visit Europe once every month. I don't care if that'll waste money, or if that will cost all my salaries for the month. I'd rather choose that rather than be away from my love.

Today Tasha invited me to go out with her. It was actually the first time and I agreed. Tasha has been once in danger and I will not let that happen again. She never told Jeanne about it and I kept it as a secret too. She was too scared that night and all I wanted to do was to smash the face of the guy.

He's lucky I was not able to track him down because he will surely rot in jail.

I settled for a leather jacket and an undershirt, locking my room I knocked on Tasha's to fetch her.

#

Tasha opt for a simple dress for tonight's party. She put her classic red lipstick on and had that evil smile on her face.

Tonight she will definitely own him.

The poor Xavier has no idea what Tasha is capable of doing.

Tasha had everything planned. No one knew it, not even her best friend, Margaux.

She sprayed her favorite perfume and made sure her bed was neat and clean. She's definitely excited about it.

All this time Xavier thought Tasha was "helping" him for his "engagement". Little did he knew that all of it were lies. Little did he know that he was all wrapped around her finger.

Tasha picked all the second best for that surprise engagement party. Of course, she will choose the best during their engagement.

Xavier will totally be surprised about this. Why? Because Tasha will never let that engagement happen.

Ever.

#

The bar was noisy. It was a friday night and everyone was up to drink and dance the night away. Margaux was waiting for Tasha and Xavier. She had a smile pasted on her face when she saw Xavier protecting Tasha from the crazy crowd.

She likes him for her but she did not like the fact that he has a serious relationship. Tasha will get hurt and she never wanted that.

"Hey Tasha!" Margaux warmly greeted. They kissed each others cheeks and hugged. "Oh my god it's been so long!" She exclaimed.

Tasha had the same enthusiasm but never forgot about Xavier. She held his hand and pulled him. Xavier did not flinch away.

"Oh this is Xavier!"

"Yes. I've seen him in a party before. Jeanne's best friend right?" Margaux wanted to laugh. She wanted to tell him that she was Tasha's flavor of the month but kept her mouth shut.

"And of course, when he fetch you, right?" She told her.

"Yes. Your the heiress of the number one hotel and casino in the world" Xavier answered.

She smiled proudly, "Yes. The one you're trying to compete with"

Margaux saw Tasha pouts. She's jealous, she knows. Xavier just shrugged and smiled. "Anyway, nice meeting you Xavier. Have fun!" She said and Tasha nodded at her.

By the way Tasha looks she knows she's up to something. She will never say it and she will not ask, but she know's she's planning something.

Tasha introduced Xavier to their friends, they had a good chit chat over tequila. Mostly about business. Apparently Xavier can jive into them, which she never thought. When its past midnight the party was going wild. All wanted to dance and Tasha refused because she had some better plans...

The perfect moment.

"Want to have some more drinks at the bar?" She offered him.

"Nah, I'll be driving us home."

She stood up and pouted. "Come on. Just two more, just to celebrate your upcoming engagement!" She excitedly beamed.

Xavier was hesitant but he gave in. He has a high alcohol tolerance two more shots wont hurt. He just wanted to return Tasha a favor. He knew she really put an effort on his engagement.

He felt guilty, he must be the one who prepared for it, but he can't seem to find time, and he did not want Carolina to be kept in the dark for long.

Little did he know Tasha has a plan in mind. She paid a huge amount of money for the bartender to put an aphrodisiac in their drink.

What's her motto in life? "What Tasha wants, Tasha gets"

And she will never let Carolina own Xavier.

"Cheers!" She shouted on his ear before drinking those two shots.

Her key to ruin that engagement party.

Xavier drinks his tequila straight up. He winced a little, it seems like this tequila was different, he doesn't know why. "You good?" Tasha asked and he nodded in reply. They cheers once more before drinking the second shot straight.

Tasha then pulled him, "Let's dance!" And run towards the middle of the dance floor.

Since the club was jam-packed Xavier held Tasha's waist. She turned and put her hand over his neck. She smiled at him and he smiled back. The people around them are bumping them, causing their bodies to touch.

Tasha removed her hands over his neck. Aphrodisiac will help, but it doesn't mean he will forget what she's doing to him. She just danced wildly. Occasionally "bumping" him, she takes her chances whenever the crowd goes wild.

She can hear him hissing. She grinned, it must have taken effect now.

She turned back, facing him and he was all flushed. "Are you having fun?" She shouted on his ear. "Yeah!" He said and she looked up at him.

When the person at her back bumped her again she took advantage. She put her hand over his neck and Xavier seemed to lost his control.

And kissed her.  

His soft lips touched hers, his hands on her waist. His tongue dancing with hers. He was enjoying it.

He has to stop. He wanted to stop but his body was telling otherwise.

Tasha had her fair share of guys, but Xavier's kiss was making her shiver. No, she did not had an aphrodisiac on her drink, but why is she feeling it?

Why is she sexually frustrated?

She had never been laid. She's excited and nervous at the same time.

The kiss ended and she pulled away from him. She was acting like a victim. Pretending like a victim.

Tsk. She is definitely in character.

"I think we need to go home." Tasha softly said, moving away from him.

When she turned her back evil smile was pasted on her face.