First kiss

First kiss

"No. Stop playing with Xavier Tasha. He's not like those guys you dated." Jeanne authoritatively said. 

"Just ask him to fetch me later since you cannot!" I argued back.

"I know why you are doing this Tasha and the answer is no!"

Argh! It is very hard to convince Jeanne to let Xavier fetch me!

I put salt on the engine of my car causing total wreck. Since it's night time I cannot have another car ordered immediately. Jeanne said he has an appointment in France and Greg was in honeymoon still. He just married Grace and they are touring around Australia.

I've been doing everything to meet Xavier again but Jeanne won't let me! It's been a week! He was too protective of him! He can read my plans! Ugh!

Maybe because I kept on asking him about Xavier, and I can't help but know who he is!

"I will tell mom you had sex on her office table!" I spat.

He looked at me, straight face, no fear. "You will not."

"Oh try me Jeanne!" I smirk. He rolled his eyes. "Damn. Are you that desperate? Xavier had a five-year relationship! He has no time for your games!"

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, not answering him. "I'm waiting Jeanne."

He rolled his eyes and get his phone for his pocket. "Xave, yes. I need a favor."

A small smile tugged on my lips. I win!

He looked at me. "Can you fetch Tasha later? She's going out with friends, all drivers are not free I cannot trust her...I mean her driving skills."

I rolled my eyes. He can trust me of course!

But I cannot promise him that I will not blackmail him again with the same issue. He brought a one night stand kind of woman in the house and "did things" on mom's office table. I was about to get money from the vault but then they were "busy" at that moment.

Mommy knows it was I who gets money. I never lied to her about it and I tell her when I get some.

"Thank you Xavier. Be careful." He emphasized on the last words as he intently look at me. He put his phone on his pocket and hold on his back pocket, giving me something. "Tell him to wrap it up, that's if you succeed." He said.

I rolled my eyes and Jeanne walked out.

I'll put one in my purse, just in case.

---

I arrived at the bar at midnight. I was not really excited about it. I had a few shots, and met my girl friends. Guys tried to get my attention, but I was more excited in going home.

He will come to get me here, and I will get him from his girlfriend. Sorry for the poor girl, I have to have him.

I did not dance that night, my friends asked me what's the matter, I just shrugged.

I laugh with them, share stories, then when the clock hit two I started to stand up. "Hey Tasha where are you going?" My friend Margaux asked, an heiress of chains of businesses all over Europe, she is my best friend, like me, she plays with boys too, but we never take turns into guys. We never dated who each other has dated so we surely talk about guys before we date them. Once the same guy woo us, we throw them away. We do not need guys to ruin our friendship.