Tickle Flora Introduction Story

The land of Gufalla is a Kingdom Roman created because of his desire to bring joy to the other sides/figments. The fic below is written by my friend who we will call Kitty, even though that is not their real name as they wish to stay anonymous. Basically, a summary of the fic is Roman showing them the ropes of the new kingdom that he has created. After this fic, is when I and Kitty started to world build on Gufalla together. Before I go any further, please read the tickle fic.

Sander's Sides Floral Fic

Words ~ 4,089 ~

"Welcome to my newest kingdom!" Roman exclaims with a grand gesture as he leads Virgil, Logan and Patton, in that order, behind him.

"This is so beautiful, Ro!" Patton wears a grin as he walks behind Logan and admires the myriad of colors and wonders in the Imagination.

"It does display your creative abilities well, Roman. All of these plants and natural additions make it seem almost feasible that they could exist in reality," Logan chimes in, a small smile adorning his face as well. Roman had definitely wanted to make Logan feel heard when he addressed these issues to the prince.

Virgil glances at everything around him, the strange newness to it all. "It is pretty cool, I guess. But safety is number one, Princey, you know that. So...?"

"You're all too kind! And yes, everything is this wonderous new land is completely safe. Not to mention it's designed to bring out joy from all who enter it!" Roman continues to walk, Virgil letting out a breath of relief at his statement.

A bush with muted purple leaves catches Patton's eye and he takes a few steps away from the others and toward the mysterious plant. He crouches down in front of it, his eyes full of childlike wonder as he picks a single berry off, turning it in his hand to examine it.

It resembled a blueberry but a little bigger, and it was a beautiful and gradient shade of Kelly green. He remembered that Roman said everything was safe so it couldn't hurt, right? He popped it in his mouth, chewed, and melted at the flavor. It tasted like a pistachio muffin!...maybe a few more?

Patton ended up eating about five more berries before he paused, a fluttering feeling appearing on his stomach. He looked down and brushed at his shirt but there was nothing on him. He tried to rub away the sensation but nothing happened. In fact, the feeling was getting more apparent and felt oddly like.. Feathers?

Feathers.

Patton couldn't hold back his giggles if he tried, putting a hand over his mouth to somehow dam them back but to no avail. In about twenty seconds flat, the father figment was lying on the soft grass, curled up and squealing and giggling as the ghostly feathery sensations continued.

Virgil could hear something behind them and quickly turned his head around to see not only a lack of Patton but the addition of laughter in the distance. And also Patton.

Virgil was a blur of black and purple as he raced over to Patton, kneeling beside him and calling out for the other two, who also came rushing over at the sight of Patton on the ground.

"Roman, I thought you said it was safe!" Virgil exclaimed, still confused and concerned as to why Patton was on the ground and giggling.

"It is! I don't know why-" Roman catches himself mid sentence, his eyes locking onto the bush where a small patch of berries was missing from. "...ah. He simply ate some rainbow buttons."

Virgil's eyes go wide. "He ate buttons?! Roman, I swear-" Roman points to the bush and the hoodie wearing side's shoulders slump. "Are those...berries?" Roman nods and clears his throat.