Alma - Roman's Plant

Physical Characteristics

Gender: FemaleType: Flowering VineSpecies: Alabaster SnickerrootHeight: 10 ft. if standing at attentionWeight: 20 lbsFeeding Cycle: 10-15 minute sessions every other day. 45 Minutes if starvingWater intake: Every other day Damp soil. Uses water for snacks throughout the day.Range of Motion: Vines: 45 ft.Tickle Tools: Vines, thinner ones for tickling and thicker for restraining

Personality

FlamboyantWhimsicalTeasyGenerousMotherlyExtra AF

Physical Appearance

Leaves: Rounded Grape Leaves having the color of white wine.Trunk/Stalk: Stalks that attach to the wall, darker color than leaves.Flowers: Big White Roses.Vines: A mixture of thicker and thinner vines.Fruit: NoneFlower pot: Ancient Greek white and gold pottery.

Miscellaneous

Intune With: EmotionsLiteracy Level: College Professor with added Fancy/Grand language (typical Roman style)Favorite Tickle spots: Underarms and legsAlignment: Ler

Experience Inside Mindscape:

-Before Roman moves Amalthia into the mindscape, he double checks to make sure it's okay with her.

-Their first real bonding moment, is when Roman doesn't want to take a break from work, but Almathia insists that he does. He tries to resist, but his plant wins him over and it's a very caring feeding time between the two of them.

Angst:

-About a month after Amalthia and Roman become pals, The prince has a bad case of Creator's block.

-When Alma asks, Ro brushes it off as one of those days but amalthia isn't dumb.

-She asks for the truth and Roman let's out a shaky sigh.

-He explains his whole internal dilemma of how everything he creates isn't and will never be good enough for the others. He just wants to show much he cares about them and for them to truly see it.

-A small vine wraps around his hand and pulls him close to Alma.

-Roman is soon wrapped in two thicker vines in a makeshift hug and he loses his composure, tears spilling over.

-A few smaller vines wipe away his tears and lead him to his bed.

-Alma takes a good couple of minutes writing something out

-"Roman, you are so dear to all of them, to me as well, even if we don't show it as much as we should. You are wanted. You are LOVED." She's write out on a piece of paper next to her.

-Roman can't help but smile at this, thanking her and one single vine gently holds his hand in a caring manner.

Logan

-Alma is a mega tease with Logan. Her biggest goal is to get him giggling like a fool and truly smiling.

-She loves his ears and feet for his giggle spots.

-When Alma first met Logan, he was admiring her leaves when she first 'attacked' him.

-A poke to the belly was all he needed before he double over in laughter, as three more vines begin exploring his belly all over!

-So she makes it her mission to see the serious boi smile more.

Roman

-Alma is very teasy with Roman, but enjoys leading The prince up into her largest tickle attack.

-She'll start with pokes to get him on edge for around five minutes, then distract him with a noise. Then Suddenly, Roman is on his bed and giggling like a fool!

-She enjoys holding one of his feet up in the air, while slowly removing his socks and shoes.

-Just this one little tiny vine wiggling right were the prince can see it and boy is he going crazy with laughter!

-She loves the element of surprise! Different variations of intensity and speed are Alma's best friends as the vine goes after his soles, toes, and arches.

-Roman's pre-tickle giggles are divine, so she'll hold up his arms with a big vine and have like five smaller ones inching closer and closer to his tummy.

-But his underarms are the juicy part of her meal. She uses both thin and thick vines do get at those death spots!

Patton

-Alma loves Pat's giggles!

-Her favorite spots on Patton are his sides and tummy. His best reactions are with feather light touches.

-She loves hearing Patton absolutely lose his mind when she tickles his umbilicus.

Virgil

-Alma recognizes Virgil's anxiety and is sweet to him right off the bat.

-Little ruffles to Virgil's hair with her vines is the first sweet gesture that happens between the two. She cares for him like a grandma.

-Roman walked in on Amalthia coddling Virgil with bigger vines and using some of the smaller ones to tease his neck.

-Roman just watches from the sidelines and just grins like an idiot until Virgil notices him. Now Virgil's all blushy blush cuz he was watched being cuddled by a flipping plant.

-She sets him down and ruffles his hair again.

-Virgil also calls her Aunt Alma.

Deceit

-Deceit did sneak into Roman's room once. Big mistake on his part.

-Deceit's plan was to borrow one of Roman's paint sets but Alma sensed this wasn't the case and he was acting like the slimy boi he is.

-"I'll keep an eye on you." She wrote, but of course he tries to steal something and run. Alma wasn't having that.

-She wraps long vines around his body and goes to town on his feet. And he's laughing. Loudly.

-Roman hears and walks in, just leaning on the door frame and watching with glee as Deceit gets what he deserves.

-Eventually he let's Alma know that Dee has had enough, and she runs a vine through Ro's hair in greeting.

Remy

-Like with many other plants, Remy and Alma just talk. But the times she does tickle Remy, is when he skips out on sleep.

-She'll give him tiny calm tickles, and he'll fall asleep on Roman's bed for a quick nap.

Dr. Picani

-Alma loves Picani's belly laughter, so ribs and chin are her go to spots. Picani adores his chin tickled by her.

-When Amalthia first meets Picani, he calls her a beautiful plant and Alma just responds with the plant variation of "I Like you, yes, good human 10/10."

-Roman tell's Picani that she liked him, and he replied with "Well, I think she's swell!"

-Alma adores, loves, and will protect him forever.