Appa - Dr. Picani's Plant

Physical Characteristics

Gender: NonbinaryType: Bonsai TreeSpecies: Soft Wood GigglerHeight: 4 ft.Weight: 27 lbsFeeding Cycle: 10-12 Minutes per day/ 45 minutes if starvingWater intake: Watered once a day. The only mix of normal feeding and water in the mind space.Is ticklish on the top of trunk and branches.Range of Motion: 5 ft vines, 10 ft branches.Tickle Tools: Branches, Leaves, Vines.

Personality

InquisitiveLoves to learnCompassionateCalm and CollectedEasily Excited (Fails to hide it)

Physical Appearance

Leaves: Light Brown and dark green bonsai leaves.Trunk/Stalk: A dark mahogany brown (ticklish)Flowers: Pink and white Sakura flowers, the colors alternating each petal.Vines: Thicker vines sprout at the base of the trunk, the same dark green as leaves.Fruit: Small pears that taste like vanilla ice cream.Flower Pot: A bowl-like pot with the Avatar the Last Airbender map from the intro wrapping around it.

Miscellaneous

Intune With: EmotionsLiteracy Level: College professorFavorite Tickle spots: Sides and belly. Allignment: Switch

Experience inside Mindscape

-Roman tells Picani he got him his very own plant, but it's a surprise and he can't know it until he sees it.

-He leads him to his room then pulls off Picani's blindfold to reveal the Soft Wood Giggler.

-Picani loves it and thanks Roman profusely for the gift, saying "It's so cute and Lovely!"

-Roman returns Picani's hug and leaves him to bond with the adorable bonsai tree.

-At first, the doctor isn't sure what to do until a branch reaches out and he shakes 'hands' with it. He is amazed at how smart the plant is.

-"Can...can you understand me?"

-The plant writes on a nearby whiteboard. "I can. It's pretty neat, huh?" Picani agrees wholeheartedly.

-The plant writes again and asks him if he's Dr. Emile Picani. His grin only growing wider as he nods in affirmation.

-"It's a pleasure to meet you. Your room is very comfy, I must say." Picani giggles in response.

-"Why thank you! The pleasure's all mine! Say, do you happen to have a name?" The plant shakes its branches no and they agree to brainstorm for the next half hour.

-They both agreed on ten names until Emile realizes that the plan almost has what looks like -fur?

-He blurted out Appa, only to find out the fur was just moss on the plant a couple seconds later. But the plant took an immediate liking to the name, and so Appa they became.

-A week or so later Appa wants to have a talk with Picani about something they seemed particularly anxious about.

-Picani is encouraging and patient until finally Appa writes out that not only are they ticklish, but they also enjoys the activity thoroughly.

-Picani is? So proud? And also asks where Appa is ticklish. They tell him it's their upper part of their trunk and branches.

-Emile asks to tickle and Appa writes out a stuttery "y-yes." The doctor smiles warmly as he wiggles a couple fingers against Appas upper trunk and branches, smiling as the branches patted his arms not trying to stop him.

-He files this information away for future reference with glee.

Angst (Warning: Fire)

-A couple weeks after Appa and Emile first meet, he shows Appa aromatherapy.