Kaa - Deceit's Plant

Physical Characteristics

Gender: NonbinaryType: TreeSpecies: Sweet LeafHeight: 12 ft.Weight: 25 lbsFeeding Cycle: Every five days with 20-25 minutes. 45 min-1 hour if starving.Water intake: Damp soilRange of Motion: Leaves 15 ft, Vines 20 ft.Tickle Tools: Leaves and Vines.Ticklish: Near the base of their trunk.

Personality

SassyMischievousPranksterHumorousOrganizedFeisty

Phsyical Appearance

Leaves: Palm leaves w/ squared off tips on fronds, lime green, as large as a personTrunk/Stalk: Three thinner trunks connect at base and branch out as the tree climbs, (Ticklish), A light brown.Flowers: Yellow hibiscus flowers growing at the base near the trunks.Vines: Three long ones can sprout from base to hold prey still.Fruit: NoneFlowerpot: A terracotta pot with aztec snakes carved into sides

Miscellaneous

Intune With: Physical ResponsesLiteracy Level: College StudentFavorite Tickle Spots: Ribs, sides, and underarms.Alignment: Switch

Experience Inside Mindscape

-At this point, Deceit had snuck into everyone's rooms, (save Picani and Remy) and found they all had tickle plants. At each visit, he just keeps getting more confused, (if even a little jealous), until finally he's had enough.

-He goes to Roman and says that he might want his own tickle plant.

-Roman, still having a little trouble trusting deceit, decides he'd think about it. But, ultimately in the end he does get him one, but it's done when Deceit's not in the room.

-Roman picks out the sweet leaf and talks to it, letting it know what was going on.

-The tree agreed and it's moved into Deceit's room without him knowing anything.

-Suddenly, Deceit notices there's a tree in his room, and doesn't think much of it. At first he thought it was a prank from one of the side because snakes hang in trees, but he tried not to think about that.

-A few days later he notices that the hibiscus flowers are starting to darken quite a bit and he remembers plants need water to survive.

-He grabs a watering can and takes a few steps towards it but one of the leaves stops him and wraps around his abdomen, pulling him to the floor on his back just as he was about to register what happened.

-Then he feels what seems like fingers, digging between his ribs and teasing his neck. Suddenly, he's laughing and the connection to the tickle plants clicks all too soon.

-After ten minutes of this straight teasing, the plant lets him up. The giggling side scrambles to his feet a safe distance from the plant. "How did you do that?"

-The tree grabs a piece of paper and pen, then writes out "Magic." Deceit squints at this.

-He and the plant talk about feeding, so they establish proper feeding times. And now it makes sense to him why the plants enjoy tickling so much, since they feed off laughter.

-Then he asks the tree if it could give it a name.

-"Only if I like it. :p" The plant responds and Dee chuckles, taking a moment to think.

-A minute later he says Kaa and the plant agrees.

-After a few weeks of knowing each other, the deceitful side is tidying up his room and accidentally bumps into Kaa's trunk.

-The leaves shake a little and Deceit stops to think what might have caused that.

-He brushes his hand over the trunk again, only to see the leaves shake once more and thus forms a grin on Deceit's face.