Jack - Virgil's Plant

Physical Characteristics

Gender: MaleType: Hanging VineSpecies: Creeping CackleHeight: 10 ft longWeight: 15 lbsFeeding Cycle: Does not feed off of laughterWater intake: Wet soil, water twice a dayRange of Motion: Vines: 50 Ft.Tickle Tools: Vines

Personality

ObservationalInquisitiveReservedCalmMysterious

Physical Appearance

Leaves: Tiny ones all over his vines, shaped like ovals and a very dark purple.Trunk/Stalk: Non-existentFlowers: Violet colored snapdragons grow at the base of his vines.Vines: A black color with a green underside.Fruit: NoneFlower Pot: Hanging pot that depicts a mountain range at night that Virgil painted himself

Miscellaneous

Intune with: Physical ResponsesLiteracy Level: College ProfessorFavorite Tickle spots: Sides and RibsAlignment: Ler

Experience Inside Mindscape

-While talking one day, Roman asks Virgil if he wants his own plant. He thinks about it for a couple days before coming back to Roman and decides he wants one.

-Roman had already thought about the perfect plant to get for Virgil, and takes him directly to the Creeping Cackle.

-Virgil was definitely nervous about accepting it, but then related the experience to when he was first accepted and found the kindred spirit in him to take it home. The edgy colors were also a plus.

-The plant overheard Roman and Virgil talking about Virgil's anxiety and decides not to do anything for a couple days to study Virgil.

-Virgil is unnerved that the plant hasn't tried anything and talks to Roman. He tells him he can just talk to the plant because it's smarter than most plants.

-Virgil finally asks the plant why it's not doing anything, then the plant responds back with pen and paper that he knows about his anxiety and wishes to take it slowly.

-After some more talking they reach an agreement for no tickles until Virgil is comfortable. "That's fair." The plant responds back, and begins to do little things for Virgil to show that he's a safe plant. To show that he cares.

-Examples of these are searching for things he needs, doing small chores, or grabbing his headphones if they are out of reach.

-It takes a couple more weeks but Virgil finally asks for tickles. The plant agrees and tickles him very carefully, lovingly, and slowly. It's B L I S S to him.

-Afterwards, Virgil asks if he can name him and the plants response is "Only if it means something." (By this time, Virgil had gotten Jack a white board to write on.

-So Virgil decides on the name "Jack." His reasoning was it was the name of a character that first started out frightening and scary, but over time through his actions developed character and integrity of doing good as opposed to evil.

-Jack decidedly like the name and now they're pals!!

Angst

-After Jack and Virgil had been friends for a little while, Virgil comes back to the room after a bad day. Little thing after little thing goes wrong and his emotions have just been piling up.

-Jack writes on his whiteboard "Bad day?" and Virgil utters a "Yeah."

-Jack reaches a vine out to touch him, but Jack misjudged his on-edginess and Virgil registered a vine coming to rest on his shoulder as an attempted tickle attack.

-His reflexes kicked in and he accidently rips the vine off, only starting to shake after seeing what he had done.

-Jack tried to assure him it was ok, but Virgil ran out of the room, crying still gripping the vine in one hand.