Coco - Remy's Plant

Physical Characteristics

Gender: FemaleType: BushSpecies: Jittery JuniperHeight: 4.5 feetWeight: 12 lbs.Feeding Cycle: 4-5 minutes three times a day. 35-40 minutes maximum.Water intake: Damp soilRange of Motion: 25 ft. Vines,Tickle Tools: Vines.

Personality

CheeryOptimisticHeartfulPranksterBlushy

Physical Characteristics

Leaves: Big and round, each about the size of a bouncy ball, Jade green.Trunk/Stalk: Small brown trunk that usually stays hidden within the center of the bush.Flowers: Lavender/White and black/royal purple pansies.Vines: 100 long and thin army green vines.Fruit: Juniper Berries, mixture of maroon(coffee) and scarlet(Hot chocolate). (Maroon berries have the same effects as coffee)Flower pot: Big, white glazed clay coffee mug, designed with coffee beans all over it.

Miscellaneous

Intune With: Physical ResponsesLiteracy Level: College StudentFavorite Tickle spots: Legs and Underarms.Allignment: Ler

Experience inside Mindscape

-Remy was the very last of the seven to get his tickle plant. He never really noticed they were there or got jealous until everyone got one.

-Roman had remembered Remy commenting on how cool the tickle plants were so the prince decides to give him a gift.

-He goes to his world and finds a humble little bush, then began talking with it in order to move it to Remy's room in the mindspace.

-The little plant is excited about it and isn't hard to transport at all.

-Remy walks into his room a little bit later and notices the bush. He appreciates it's beauty from afar at first, but finds himself walking towards it and caresses the beautiful flowers.

-Soon five little vines wrap around his wrist and holds him in place. He's a little bewildered, but doesn't mind all that too much, the plant doesn't seem to be harming him.

-Until a second later fifty tiny vines come out and after Remy's neck and sides. They feel like little brushes and instantly Remy is overcome with laughter.

-After a few minutes the vines pull back and Remy feels a little more awake than before for some reason.

-The plant grabs a sticky note and pen, then writes out "Nice to meet you! You must be Remy! Roman said you wanted a plant friend!"

-Remy falls instantly in love with the little plant then asks her name.

-The plant writes back "We don't really have names, in the traditional sense. How about we come up with one? :)"

-After a few minutes of discussing, Remy comes up with Coco, short for cocoa bean.

Angst

-Roman and Logan sometimes visit Coco for a boost if they're working on something.

-But Amalthia and Audrey do not like the fact that Coco does this and prefer if their boys went to bed at a much earlier time.

-So the two plants talk to each other via the fax machine and decide they want Coco back in the imagination or for Roman and Logan to not visit her anymore.

-The two sides know that their plants mean well, but no matter what they tell them they can't convince either of them.

-Roman tells Remy and Coco of this, explaining Alma and Audrey's complaints.

-Coco is ready to agree to not tickle anymore, but her Figment is having none of it.

-Remy is upset because his friend is being targeted because of something that she can't exactly control. He expresses this to Roman, hoping to find a middle ground.