we heard loud music and screams coming from downstairs.

"let's go!" hannah cheers.

we see lots and lots and lots of people downstairs dancing to the loudass music with cups of alcohol in their hands. if the owner of this place saw this mob of people, we'd be kicked out immediately.

the guys were all dancing too so we went over and joined them. as they saw us, they were amazed and i'm not surprised, we all looked fucking sexy!

i dance over to anthony as he places his hands on my hips.

"you look so hot" he says.

we both sway to the music together as i wrap my arms around his neck.

anthony was wearing ripped jeans with a button up top, three buttons being undone.

i unbutton a few more as he smiles.

"ima go get a drink, want one?"

"since when do you drink?"

"since it became the only thing that would make me feel better about my dad"

"i've never drank before"

"i know because you're a good girl aren't you?" he jokes as i blush.

"i know, i guess i'll try a little tonight though"

"are you sure? don't feel like you have to just because i am"

"yeah, i'm sure"

"are you sure sure? from what i remember, your parents didn't fuck with drinking and stuff"

"they still don't but i don't care"

"yo good girl turned bad, i'll go get us a lil sum"

"word"

anthony laughs.

"word"

i turn and notice everyone.

avani was literally grinding against payton, which i've never seen her do before!

i back away and find the other girls doing the same to other guys. hannah and elmo danced against each other as i smiled. i literally loved them! benji and jorge were in the corner of the room making out!

i go back into the middle of the room and see this tall buff guy walk over to me. he looked 25.

"hey gorgeous"

i didn't even know how to respond. how did noen know these people?

then it hit me.

on the first night of vidcon, we spoke about how noen was friends with the most toxic people who took drugs, smoked and drank alcohol. these people were most likely them.

"i'll be back"

i push through the crowds of people dancing and find noen with his hands behind his head, moving his hips along with some random girl twerking on him.

"noen! these people are bad, why would you bring them here?"

"what are you talking about?"

"your old friends. you told us about them on the first night of vidcon"

"i don't know what you're talking about"

he was most definitely lying.

i go and try to find anthony but the buff guy comes back towards me.