chapter six

anthony, elmo and i arrive at the grocery store and walk in. we pick out veggies, eggs, bread loafs, cereals, snacks, milk, drinks, seasonings and more. we think of some meals we could make for this week and find groceries for those.

on the way back to the uber, anthony decided to be a gentleman and carried my bags, even though i was fully capable of doing it myself.

before we got in, we get a text on our group chat.

tiktok family 😳 | 3:25pm

noen 🥰: my old friends are in town. we're throwing a big party at the house. bring xtra snacks + cups.

sterling 💍: i am SO ready to party

talia 💃: i stalked ur friends on insta n they are FINE

avani 🤡: honestly yes, they rly are

payton 👶: what abt me? yk what, the girls are fine asf too 👀

avani 🤡: ofc ur fine! and those girls aren't even pretty

payton 👶: none of them would ever b as pretty as u 🥵🥵

joshyy 🥶: guys, go fight/flirt on your private chat. @ elmo, anthony n hailey: buy fukin alcohol!!!!!

jackson ☺️: dude, noen's friends are bringing some coz of their fake ids

sam 🌊: im not gonna be apart of this party coz im a good boy n i don't drink while underage unlike u fools☺️☺️☺️

sydthonyyyy 💖: me too^ but save some snacks n shi for me. sam, you down for fOrTniTe aLl nIgHt?

sam 🌊: hunnid percent

hannah 🧚🏼‍♀️: where's benji n jorge?

talia 💃: sitting on the shower floor while cutting each other's hair

sterling 💍: ya we watched them do it with those tiny beauty scissors

payton 👶: that's low key cool tho. ima join in. cya.

chasehuddy ❣️: i was taking a shit and didn't see this convo, nor hear about the party. thanks for including me guys.

jackson ☺️: ew we don't want to talk to you while ur taking a shit

joshyy 🥶: ^^

the three of us put our phones away and put the things in the car.

elmo explains to the uber driver that we needed to grab one more thing and we rush inside to grab more snacks and cups.

we pay, quickly rush back to the car and we drive back home.

i do my hair and makeup with all the girls as we sit in my room. i finished straightening my hair and helped the other girls get ready too. once we were all done we took pictures of each other and together.