chapter thirty

"fuck you!" i say handing the controller to anthony as brady laughs.

"you suck ass!"

"anthony was the one that taught me how to play!"

"he clearly didn't teach you well enough because like I said, you suck ass!"

"ay, you're really gonna regret saying that!" anthony says.

i hop off his lap and sit on the couch next to austin, who was watching youtube.

"you know, i'm really gonna miss you guys" he says.

"we'll most definitely miss you too! thank you for being the best half brother anthony could ever have!"

"thank you for being the best girlfriend my half brother could ever have!"

anthony and i left tomorrow to catch a flight to the bahamas!

anthony and i have gotten so close to both brady and  austin. although the both of us will miss them, anthony will definitely miss them more.

he's always felt guilty for not knowing about them earlier, even though it's not his fault.

i look over at anthony as he stands up and cheers because of him winning while brady stood up and fist bumped him with a frown.

i was super proud of anthony! he'd dealt with so much and he's finally happy. first his parents' divorce, then his psycho dad, then living with his brothers and mom for three months, now seeing his half-siblings he never knew about!

"don't fuck with me or my girlfriend ever again lil bruv!"

"bruh i'm only a year younger than you!"

"but you're two years younger than me!" austin says placing his laptop beside him and rushing over to tackle brady, who jumped on top of anthony.

the three of them muck around with each other as justine walks into the room and stands beside me.

"i'm gonna miss anthony a lot. i kind of think of him as my own son too"

"yeah. he'll definitely miss you too"

anthony also kind of sees justine as a mother-figure to him.

i kind of like justine now but for the first week of staying here, she was so unnecessarily cold. for the last two weeks, the was fine though.

"anthony must like you a lot"

"yeah, he loves me"

"that's very confident of you"

"i know. he's the only man that's ever loved me enough to make me feel that way"

"man? that boy's only eighteen" she says as i shake my head.

"he's a man in my eyes"

anthony gets up and walks over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"i forgot to ask, have you finished packing yet?"

"no sir"

"let's finish then!"

"bet"

we walk away from the gaming room and go down the hall to the room we were staying at.

i walk towards the mirror and straighten up my crop top as anthony stands behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"you're hot"

"nah you're hot"

i turn and place a kiss on his cheek then sit on the floor, him sitting beside me.