chapter eighteen

"i can't wait to fucking graduate, this place is hell"

"being held back for 12th grade twice would suck"

"yeah man, especially seeing my friends graduate too"

i wrapped my arms around griffin in guilt.

we're at his house party to celebrate his 20th birthday.

it was the same as jaden's with the loud music, alcohol and stuff.

the teachers and school really don't like griffin because of his parents suing them so they pulled back griff a whole year because of failing one class. and then they held him back again for failing another.

this year, he hasn't failed anything yet but we've barely done any assessments, so let's hope he can actually graduate.

anthony comes back with our drinks as i pull away from griff.

it's been two weeks since we kissed, meaning it's been seven weeks since school started.

seven weeks without our parents doing anything to us and it's been two weeks since scarlet has done anything either.

we've been on a date every week, while still walking each other home and seeing each other at games.

at school we sit at a completely new table with hannah, myself, michelle, jaden, anthony and griff.

surprise surprise!

griff is big on tiktok too!

although we were both big before, we never ever spoke to each other, or even smiled at each other during school, even when we knew each other.

and guess who's apart of the tiktok family now?

griff!

we're looking for one more person to help join the family to make 20.

the tiktok family decided that anthony, hannah and i could choose since we were all from the same state, the others being spread out individually. basically since this state has the most out of our family, ours would be the "meeting" state if we all wanted to go visit each other.

anthony sits down on the couch as i sit on his lap.

we talk as we drink with everyone, this time not drinking alcohol or letting anthony drink any too.

we hear the doorbell ring as i stand up with a smile.

you could say i love pizza.

griffin didn't get enough snacks so i ordered pizza for everyone.

i go to the front door as they place the fifteen boxes of pizza in my hand.

i couldn't even see because of the boxes stacking up in front of me but as i walked in, everyone cheered because everyone likes pizza. groups here and there take a box each as i take the remaining two and place them on the table in front of the couches we were sitting on.

we open the boxes and everyone grabs a slice.

anthony grabs one as he pats his lap with the other hand.

i smile as i sit on his lap once again.

we feed each other the pizza as hannah gags.

"shut up hannah, did you not see noen, syd, benji and jorge sharing a lollipop" anthony says as we all laugh.

"yeah, i know, they sent a thousand videos to our group chat on snapchat!" she says as we all laugh once again.