chapter five

we were kissing and gosh it felt so good. anthony was an amazing kisser.

"you like me?" i ask as he nods.
"and you ignored me just because you thought i was gonna be the one to leave you first?"

"yeah"

"you did that for five years?"

"yeah, my dad being a dick along the way too"

now knowing that he likes me, makes me understand the feelings i've always had for him. i place my hand behind anthony's head as we kiss again.

"i like you too anthony"

i wrapped my arms around him as we embraced each other in the water for a bit.

"let's go inside. i'm kinda chilly" i say as he smiles.

the both of us hop out of the pool and dry ourselves. we both walk in as everyone stared at us. we must've been outside for a while because they were all showered and dressed. anthony takes my hand as we walk upstairs.

"i should shower. chlorine doesn't work well on me for too long" i say, tracing patterns on anthony's shoulder with my finger.

"shower with me"

"in your dreams"

"too soon?"

"way too soon"

"okay"

"bye"

"bye"

anthony smiled with that gorgeous smile of his before i rushed out of his room and into mine. i stood in the shower under the warm water, thinking about the most amazing moment we shared today.

i really wanted to kiss anthony again. i now know how hannah felt whenever she saw elmo after a long time of being long-distance, except it's only been a minute without being in the same room as anthony.

after showering, i made my way downstairs and joined everyone sitting down. my phone buzzes and i get a text from an unknown number.

unknown | 4:28pm

sit next to me

or should i say, sit on me?

i look up from my phone to see anthony looking straight back at me. i couldn't help but roll my eyes.

i get up from my seat and move onto the couch, next to anthony

"you still have my number?"

"you deleted mine?"

"yeah"

"ouch"

josh places his phone down on a table and told everyone to get on the couch for a photo. josh presses the timer and rushes over as we pose. anthony immediately pulled me onto his lap.

we all take pictures on all of our phones and post different variations of each on insta.

"who's tryna play a pool tournament?" chase asked.

a few of us got up and joined chase in the pool table room. chase, anthony, myself and elmo were on one team while sam, avani, payton and jackson were on the other.

elmo started first and broke, getting a big in, meaning we were bigs and they were smalls. elmo missed the second one so it was the other teams turn.