chapter 13

after 4 weeks of his continuous rudeness and ignoring his boyfriend, Tae decided he wanted to tell everybody why he was doing it in the first place. he didn't expect forgiveness, shit, he didn't even expect any sympathy at all. he knew what he did was nasty, and fake, and very unforgivable. he didn't even forgive himself for his horrid actions. 

he missed jungkooks hugs, his kisses, his attitude, he missed his best friend complaining about his boyfriend, and jins jokes, and Yoongis rudeness. fuck, he missed everybody. he loved his friends to death, but he also loves his family, maybe just a bit more. he couldn't dare let his family be in danger because he wants to be with his boyfriend- well ex. he officially broke up with Jungkook an week and an half ago. he probably cried more than Jungkook did. never did he think they'll brake up. they're not the strongest couple, but they also weren't the worst, he thought at least they'll be together for 2 years before a break was even mentioned, and tae being the one to break up with kook was out of his mind. After all taehyung is a baby, despite what he says about him self. 

he texted each one of the boys separately, since he left their group chat. they each replied to him, but they were simply 'k' or 'ill think about it'

they were going to meet at taes apartment, which he hasn't seen jin inside at all. he however, didn't invite Lisa, the person behind it. to say he was terrified of her- no, her power. would  be an understatement. he just hoped she didn't find out somehow. but somehow she always does. 

-

HEY YALLSJKSJ y'all probably about to be real mad at me in the next chapters. but it has to be done. but this was just a filler. an full chapter will be out maybe in a day-or a week sjkjsjsk