Chapter 9

Tae was getting ready for the party that jaebum was throwing, he was conflicted on whether to wear a skirt to show his legs or Jeans to show his ass. He went with jeans, he got his best lip gloss and curled his hair.

"Tae, I'm sorry but I can't come with you to the party" jimin said playing with his fingers. "Why? I thought you were gonna be my twerking buddy" Tae said confused.  "I know but, yoongi kinda wanted to have a date and I told him I have plans with you but you know how yoongi is, he doesn't listen," jimin told Tae, sitting down to get ready for his date, not the party. "Jimin you- I don't care. Have fun with him" Tae said turning his back to proceed to do his hair.

. "Come on Tae, don't be like that, I hang out with you all the time. It's not fair" jimin said getting defensive.

"Fist of all jimin the only time we see each other is when you come here because yoongi has fucking anger problems and is bipolar. Second of all, you're always hoeing around to even notice me. So don't give me that 'I'm always here' bullshit park jimin" Tae declared not realizing what he said was hurtful, but sadly the truth.

Jimin just stared at Tae with tears about to come out. "Is that what you think of me Tae?"

"Yes, And yoongi," Tae said still not realizing he fucked up.

"Okay Taehyung, I'll leave now. Goodbye" jimin said genuinely hurt, Tae has never said that to him, jimin even used to be called 'slut' in high-school, Tae knew how hurtful those words to jimin were but he still said them. Over a party.

Jimin went down to the little cafe that was just 3 minutes away from yoongis house. He decided to call Yoongi

"Y-yoongi, can I p-please come over? Please hyung?" Jimin sniffled in the phone trying his best not to break into tears. He was already on the way to yoongis house already knowing he'd say yes. "Sure baby, what happens?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"Ah, Taehyung just said some things, but I'm fine. I just wanna cuddle" jimin said trying to convince yoongi with a smile even though he couldn't see him.

"okay baby, as long as you're okay I'm here alright? I'll leave the door open for you" Yoongi said trying to make him feel better. "okay" jimin said hanging up not really in the mood to talk to him, or anyone in that matter. 

-

While tae was ready for kook to pick him up, jungkook texted him.

'hey, I'm getting Bambam because he's on the other side of town, you can get a Cab or lyft'

"fucking great " tae said to himself.

He had no choice BUT to get a lyft.