chapter 2

3rd person

"shit" taehyung said to himself because he wasn't even dressed. taehyung was running around the house, knocking everything over trying to find his shoes. "whats all this noise?" jin said walking in the house coming from namjoons. "oh my god, have you seen my shoes?" taehyung said panicking because jungkook was gonna be there in at least 3 minutes. "oh my god helpppp" taehyung was basiclly breaking down becaue he wanted to be perfect for jungkook. "well maybe if you didnt trash the house, they will be right in front of you" jin said sitting down, right next to taehyungs phone, when it made a notification sound

daddykook: whats your apt number?

"hmm should i be a bitch?....yes" jin thought smirking

bbytae: 23b

daddykook: k, I'm coming

jin smirked pitting the phone on the couch and waiting for a shy taehyung to appear. *knock knock* "I got it" jin said, getting up. "jin, my shoes!"taehyung yelled, but soon his cheeks turned red from seeing a hot jungkook in front of his door, looking at a very tired, pink taehyung. "these shoes? jungkook said picking up black boots right by the door . "how?...t-thanks" taehyung said snatching the shoes because jungkook and jin were laughing. "wait- how did you even know what apartment I was in?" taehyung said tilting his head sidewards cutely. " I asked, and you gave it to me?" jungkook said, sounding more like a question, "I didn't-JIN!" jin ran off, laughing . "ya ready?" jungkook said already out the door. "y-yeah" taehyung said closing the door walking behind jungkook to the elevator.

jungkooks pov

when me and taehyung entered the car, it was time to tease him, I could tell he was not as confident as he was on Instagram. "you look super sexy in that" I said, making his cheeks red. "yah, w-why aren't you rude to me like you are on i-instagram" taehyung said looking out the window. I didn't answer him and just continued driving, we were halfway there when I decided I like shy taehyung and decided to tease him more. sliding my hand up his leg making stiffen, I could tell he was blushing, even with my eyes still on the road. "yah, keep your hands on the wheel, perv" the smaller boy next to me said flicking my hand off his thigh. "so now I'm the perv?" I asked him. "have you seen the things you say on instagram?" he was quiet after that. "where are we going anyway?" taehyung asked looking out the window, guess his sassy self is back. "you'll see" I said, smirking because he groaned. I like seeing him angry for some reason.

30 minutes later

tae was so cute sleeping. if you didn't know him personally, you would've thought he was an innocent tiger, lol nope."tae, wake up" I said nudging his shoulder. "no" he said, saliva coming out of his mouth. cuteness overload. "we're here" as soon as I said that he bulked up, realizing his hair was messy and drewl was coming out his mouth. he got out the car quickly, pilling out his phone to look at his face, I heard him curse under his breath. I got out going to his side. "did you notice where we are?" I asked him. he looked at me then at where we were. "oh, come on!" taehyung said dragging me to the entrance, he must really like amusement parks.

once we got in, he went straight to the mary go round. "you wanna come on with me?" he asked getting ready to go in line. "you can go on, I'll watch you" I said giving him his wristband. "Okie" he said, running to the ride sitting on a very pink unicorn. he looked like an innocent bad bitch? well, his smile is like he got a puppy with ice cream in the same day. but his outfit looked like he can still yo mans.he sure is something. he got off running to me talking about how it was so fun. it went around 12 times, super slow. "can we get cotton candy?" he asked taking my hand. "sure" we went to get cotton candy from some creep. "can I get pink cotton candy?" taehyung asked with a... box smile? "sure, cutie" the guy said winking at taehyung making him blush. I didnt like it. yeah we just met, but he's mine. "thank you" he said taking the bag of cotton candy away from the perv. "yeah thanks" I said wrapping my arms around taehyungs waist making him blush, and making the guy scoff. "wanna go on the pits of hell" I asked him. he looked up at me with cottan candy on the side of his mouth, looking like one of those dears in the middle of the high way that don't move. "what?" he asked dumbfounded. "come on its not that scary" I said giving him a smile. "dude...its literally called 'the pits of hell" what the fuck?" taehyung said looking like an cute angry kitten. "if you go on, I'll get you a puppy" i said with aegyo, hoping he will go on "fine you stupid bunny" he said walking towards the ride.

while we were waiting in line, the girls in front of us were trying to flirt with me, totally ignoring taehyungs existence. they kept rubbing their breast on me, looking in their phone cameras to make sure they look good. I didn't want to make my kitten mad, but he already was. he pilled me to me into a hug, trying to make the girls look away. which happen, because they all had looks of disgust on their faces. lol, girls are always over dramatic when a guy doesn't like them like nobody wants you're stinking pussy, saggy tits, hormonal ass. i have my kitten. once we were in our carts, and the staff was finished buckling us up. " I'm scared" he said taking my hand in his. before I could say anything the roller coaster zoomed off. i was having the time of my life, but taehyung was crying saying he wanted to get off. maybe I shouldn't have told him to get on. but in one minute the ride was over taehyung looked liked a mess. messy hair. tear stained cheeks, lips red from him bitting them in fear. I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. "that was so fun mommy, can we go on again?" me and taehyung both looked to where the voice was coming from, it was a little boy looking like he had the time of his life. taehyung looked at the kid with no emotion, and I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm going somewhere else" he said going to the exit, while I calmed myself down.

it was getting late so we decided to go back home. I was hoping that he forgot about the puppy I said he can get. "where are going to get the puppy?" he asked smiling. gosh, why did i say that? "uhh, a pet store?" i said more like a question. "smart ass" he said rolling his eyes. once we got there he squealing by all the cuteness. but I guess one caught his eye because he ran straight to it. " I want this one" he said holding the small dog in his arms.

when we got out of the store with the dog, some toys, and food, I took him home. "so whats the dogs' name?" I asked pilling up to his building. "uhh...yeontan" he said smiling "well, bye kook thanks for today" he said getting the bags from the back, opening the door. "wait" I said holding his wrist. "ye-hmph" I cut him off with a soft kiss. "bye" I said smiling. "b-bye" he said blushing, getting out the car. I guess he thought I was gone because he started squealing and jumping up and down.

"cute" i said to myself, driving away