chapter 4

jungkook and taehyung.

as they were watching tv they herd the door open. but as soon as they turned their heads they didn't see anything.

"wanna play never have I ever?" jungkook asked turning the tv off. "sure" taehyung said sitting up with more confidence that came from somewhere.

they got the supplies from a junk draw in the kitchen and wrote the words

"ok. never had I never eaten ass" jungkook said like it was the most casual thing you could do holding the ¨I have¨ paper up. "eww. other hoes could never compete with me I taste and smell like strawberries" taehyung said holding up the 'have not' sign. "You taste like strawberries?" Jungkook asked getting closer to taehyungs ears and slightly licks it. "Y-yes" taehyung said looking down because the jungcock is just to spicy for him to handle. "Can I taste for myself? After all you can't get that little hole of yours all by yourself can you?" Jungkook said with cockiest voice ever. "Shut the fuck you hoe. And yes I have other daddy's. Lol you think you're the main one?" Taehyung of course didn't mean it, he just didn't want this bunny tooth Bitch to win. 
Ouch Jungkook though, it hurt him. And he is not an easy person to hurt

Well Jungkook wasn't letting that ruin his mood so he let tae just go.

"Never have I ever...burnt ramen" taehyung said.

"Haha. Who the fuck burns ramen. I'm done. How do you forget the the water? Hahaha. Taehyung you would be a bad husband I'm telling you. Burnt ramen. Agghhh"  Jungkook laughed out loud rolling in the floor like a maniac.

"Hey! Stop laughing. Everybody does it at least once dick head. And I will be the most best husband ever. Who needs ramen when you have me?" Taehyung cried in embarrassment.

"Ok ok I'm done my turn" Jungkook said calming down and wiping his tears.
"Never have I ever fallen for someone just a little bit. But every time they say something bad as a joke... it Hurts" Jungkook said a little more serious this time looking in taehyungs eyes.
They both put 'I have' up.
"..."
"..."
"Well that got deep. Who wants pizza yes?" Taehyung said getting up and walking towards the door. 

At the pizza shop because I'm depressed.

"I'll have a pizza with cucumbers" Taehyung said with no personality in his voice because the Waithoe was Eye raping his man. And nobody can eye rape him but Taehyung. "Taehyung that's disgusting. Anyways I'll have a pepperoni with potato slices"  Jungkook said obviously oblivious to his own order. "Sure daddy...and...you" the waithoe said walking off.

"So you're not gonna tell her to back off?"  Taehyung said sipping his tea.
"Why? It's not like we're dating" jungkook said on his phone.
Ouch. That hurt. Taehyung thought
"Yeah right" tae said with his head down.
"Ok I'm back. He you are sexy daddy. And...you" the waithoe said loosing all her excitement when we she saw Taehyung.
"Ok tae tell me about yourself. Why are you gay?" Jungkook taking a slice of pizza.

"You don't just ask someone that. But if you must know. I was always skinny and short. I never grew facial hair... or any hair for that matter. I also have a very girly face and Boys were always more attracted to me then girls. So I guess I just excepted it. So yeah...why are you gay?"
Tae said like they were taking about video games with people staring.

"Well I just like boys. Girls are...scary. I mean I had girlfriends but none of them really last long. So yeah. And plus boys are tighter so my dick feels better" kook explained.

"Nice to know?"

-

"Well tae I had fun kook" tae said honestly, but still hurt about what he said.

"Me too. But next time don't wear booty shorts that's for me" kook said patting taes bum.

"Hey! Well you...stop wearing all black. And tight leather pants that make you're thighs look manly and bomber jackets and the fuck boy hairstyles" tae obviously mad said.

"Oh baby you like it"
"Do not"
"Do to"
Do not!"
"Do to!"
"Fuck me" tae said 3 inches away from Jungkook lips
"Gladly" Jungkook said smirking
"Shit I meant you! Fuck You!" Tae said running away right after because he was embarrassed.

He'll be back

-
I know it's short but I'm using my phone and my fingers hurt sorry