S⃠h⃠e⃠'l⃠l⃠ b⃠r⃠e⃠a⃠k⃠

Frank pulled his mask off and put his hood down as he sat at a fireplace in a ski resort. After so much time they had finally covered most holes in the resort and repaired others things. Of course, it wouldn't show up like that in a trial but this was a permanent home. Just like Michael's little town, Freddy's school, and all the other little places that corresponds with the Killers and their Survivors.

Frank looked into the fire with a contemplative stare as Julie sat down nearby and looked at him.

"We can't keep mooching Freddy's powers forever, Frank. He's gonna get pissed the longer this takes." Julie said in a stern tone.

Frank leaned back and crossed his arms. "Mm. You're right but I'm not ready to give up on a potential new prey or partner."

"I don't know why you're so interested in her. She seemed like a bitch to me!" Susie said across the lobby. "She almost broke my mask!"

Frank laughed. "That's why I'm interested in her. All the other survivors... they don't fight like her. They run, huff, and then it's the same old shit. Either murder them or sacrifice them."

"Ah... so are you not happy with your place here?" A stern sophisticated voice rang out just after a welcoming bell at the glass doors.

"Entity." Joey huffed. The first time he'd spoken in a while.

Frank looked over at the well dressed man surrounded by a darkness that fueled these places. "Now... I didn't say that." He grinned.

Entity looked around. "You've done a lot with the place, Frank. Susie. Julie. Joey." He spoke each of their names looking at them as he came to their name.

"Why are you here?" Julie groaned.

"I'm here because I've never heard of any of my Killers borrowing powers from another Killer." Entity said as he looked at Frank.

"First time for everything."

"Do you have a good reason for it? Besides chasing the lineage of an old flame?" Entity said, crossing his arms as he sat across from Frank.

Frank grinned. "The thrill." He said.

"You ask this girl if she's a Survivor or Killer... without asking me, the master of these trials, if I'm willing to take her in?" Entity scoffed.

"I had to follow me gut before I asked you about consuming that soul." Frank said with a stretch as he leaned back.

"Mhm... And what makes this one so special? Besides her grandparents." Entity said as Susie handed him a cup of ginseng tea.

"She's a fighter. But fighters like her can turn sadistic if given the right motivation. I'm not talking shit powers, crap additives, and perk tokens. I'm talking blending in. Doing gens just like the other survivors and then reaching out and killing them. Brutalizing them." Frank's grin grew wider and wider.

Entity took a deep breath after a sip of the tea. "Mhm... And if she's that dangerous as a Killer... what do you think would happen if she were a Survivor?"

"She won't be. She'll break. And even if she does go to the Survivors. She'll be so much fun to kill." Frank snickered.

Julie rolled her eyes and walked upstairs. Entity finished his tea and stood up. "You have until my next visit to convince me that she'll be good Killer. Or to turn her into a Killer. Work quickly, Frank."

And with that the Entity was gone as quickly as he arrived.