37

"What took you guys so fucking long?" Felix asked the guys. He and Eric had been waiting for them at their usual lunch table.

"I needed to take a fucking piss, calm down," Renjun fulminated as he took a seat beside Eric. "You know how annoying Mr. Lee is. It's like he wants my bladder to explode."

"Where are Seungmin and Juju?" Jaemin questioned, placing his tray of food down as he took a seat beside Felix.

"Probably fucking," Eric said, amused. He shrugged as he shoved a handful of noodles into his mouth.

"You disgust me," Jaemin rolled his eyes. Eric smiled at him innocently with his mouth full, resulting in Jaemin grimacing at him.

"Are you gonna tell us what your tweets are about?" Eric inquired, barely comprehensible because of the food in his mouth.

All their attention shifted to Jaemin, who suddenly flushed red. He swore he felt his face on fire. Felix couldn't help but laugh at his reaction over the simple question. Jaemin wished Jungsoon was there so that they would pick on her instead, and he could get out of the situation.

"Is it Jeno?" Felix asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jaemin nodded slowly, a sheepish smile shown on his lips. Renjun elbowed him playfully, "Tell us what happened."

"Well.." He began, placing his chopsticks down. "He asked for my number and invited me to his next basketball game!" Jaemin squealed in excitement as he clasped his hand over his chest dramatically. The boys nodded and smiled. "Thats great, Nana!" Eric ruffled Jaemin's hair affectionately.

Jaemin frowned. "You guys are no fun, I wish Soonie was here to squeal with me," He complained. He pouted and rested his chin on his hand in disappointment as he picked his food with the chopsticks.

Eric and Felix exchanged looks. Felix cocked his head up, urging Eric to continue. But Eric crinkled his nose and shook his head, disagreeing. Instead, he returned the gesture to Felix, who also shook his head with raised eyebrows. He cocked his head towards Eric again, as if saying no, you!

Eric glared at Felix. "Fine, I'll do it you piece of shit," He mouthed at him, before letting out an exasperated sigh.

Jaemin turned to look at him, puzzled.

"We can.." Eric began, looking at Jaemin with a forced smile. Jaemin raised an eyebrow in question. Eric's eyes shifted to Felix, who raised his brows and nodded, urging him to continue.

"...We can squeal with you, Nana. You know, if you want," Eric pursed his lips and shut his eyes in disappointment—at himself. He was embarrassed at the thought. But then again, he didn't want Jaemin feeling like they didn't care.

"Really?" Jaemin asked, shoving noodles into his mouth.

"Anything for you, Nana," Felix forced a smile, regretting why he and Eric had the idea in the first place.

"Okay, let's pretend I haven't told you yet."

Renjun nudged Jaemin's side. "Tell us what happened," He repeated his words from a few minutes ago, playing along like Jaemin had asked for.