15

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

Minho's eyes pierced directly into Jungsoon's, his glare deadly enough to make her drowsiness disappear. The look he gave her made her sink deeper into the dining chair she was seated in. It was one of those glares which most definitely implied that she was in trouble.

Minho wasn't one who liked to scold his siblings, but if he needed to, he wouldn't think twice about having to do it. There needed to be someone to discipline his younger singlings—to tell them what was right from wrong; And that person, was Lee Minho—the eldest of her brothers.

He crossed his arms across his chest, not a single word leaving his mouth. Despite the silence that filled the air, Minho's appearance managed to make Jungsoon dread whatever it was he was going to say. He stared at her from across the table with his dark, serious eyes. A sigh escaped his lips.

Fnally, noise. Anything but the blanket of silence that engulfed the air.

"Min—"

"Don't," Minho interrupted almost immediately, anger evident in his voice—his gaze sharp and intimidating.

Jungsoon gulped and hung her head, as she shifted her gaze to twiddle with the hem of her hoodie.

"Jungsoon," He finally said in a firm voice.

She looked up to be met with his dark orbs, annoyance and anger displayed on his sharp features. His jaw clenched, and he narrowed his eyes—making Jungsoon want to disappear from the room.

"I haven't seen you in almost two days," Is all he said, speaking with a softer tone this time.

"I know," She replied, suddenly feeling guilty at his tone.

"Wednesday morning, I woke up and you were already gone. Then I headed to school and when I got back, you weren't home. Only Mark was here," Jungsoon explained.

"And Thursday..." She paused to think. "Went to school and then to a basketball game. After, I ate at Lu's and by the time I came home, you were already at work," Jungsoon finished explaining herself.

"What made you think you didn't have to come home tonight?" Minho leaned back in his seat. He crossed his arms over his chest as his eyes searched Jungsoon's face for an answer.

"You've never been strict on that. You know I'm always out with the guys. I didn't think it would upset you," She spoke.

A few seconds of silence passed before Minho tilted his head in bewilderment. "That's not why I'm upset," He sighed and ran his hand through his hair—a sign of impatience.

Jungsoon furrowed her eyebrows, confused by his response.

"You went out to eat yesterday, after I specifically told you not to, Jungsoon. And to add onto it, Mark lent you money!" Minho raised his voice. He grew impatient by the minute, and Jungsoon could easily tell.

She pursed her lips, recalling what he was talking about. She knew he would be upset about this. She just seemed to have forgotten all about it.

"You need to stop doing that," Minho demanded.

"I kno—"

"No, you don't know," He interrupted, his
loud, irritated voice filling the quietness in their small apartment.

"Because if you knew, you wouldn't be going
around wasting money on stupid things!" He yelled as his fists slammed the table causing Jungsoon to slightly jump in her seat. She bit down on her lip—surprised at how harsh he was being. She gulped the lump forming in her throat.

"Mark's taking extra shifts... I didn't think you'd be so upset," She replied with a low voice, refusing to make eye contact with him.

"Is that why he isn't home yet? Because he's taking night shifts?" Minho threw his head back, his hand sliding down his face in disbelief.

"N-No, well yeah. That's why he isn't home, but it's only this week, so today should be his last day," Jungsoon tried to pacify the older.

"Go to your room," He demanded, not even looking at his younger sister anymore.

"Minho..." She hesitated. "Are you mad?"

He turned to face her again with a grimace. A scoff escaped his mouth and he pursed his lips. "I don't know, Jungsoon. Does it look like I'm fucking happy?" He raised his voice again, only louder this time.

She should have just left when he asked her to. The more she talked, the more impatient he grew. Tears formed on the brim of her eyes, but she blinked them away. Why was she tearing up?

"I'm gonna go now," She turned away from her older brother, refusing to let him see her glossy eyes. It made her look fragile—weak. She hated it.

She stood up, leaving Minho—who let out
a sigh of frustration.

˚☆★˚ * ˚☆★

"Jinnie, stop!" Many giggles slipped past the brunette's lips as she struggled to get her boyfriend's hands off her.

"I'll stop tickling you, if, and only if you give me a kiss," Hyunjin demanded, sticking his lips out as he stood cutely with hands behind his back.

"Babe, I'm sweaty and gross. Look at me," Somi replied, a grimace on her face—feeling sticky and dirty.

The two stood in one of the many practice rooms of the local dance studio. Somi was preparing a dance choreography for her team, when her boyfriend decided to show up and surprise her with food.

"So? When has that ever stopped us? You kiss me after my basketball games," Hyunjin argued, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer to him.

She placed her hands on his chest, preventing him from getting any closer to her. "You're coming to my showcase when I perform this choreography, right?"

Hyunjin smiled at her sweetly. "Of course, baby," He assured, his voice laced with sincerity before he gave her a look of adoration.

"Okay, then you deserve a kiss," Somi replied playfully, before giving her boyfriend a quick peck on the lips.