Chapter Eleven-The Mirror's sale day-Epilogue

Editor's note to readers: The scary picture of the haunted mirror; and the haunted dresser/mirror from James Wan's 'The Conjuring', 2013, to the right in the MEDIA section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for supernatural horror violence. You must be 13 years and over to see and hear it.

~~~

October 8, 1974.

We'd heard about the woman and the man's sale of their haunted mirror. They didn't smile at the news of the sale; they were scared.

Very scared.

We introduced ourselves to them.

"There's been too many haunted houses with demonic mirrors. Lives are at risk. If there's any further attacks, then...", I told them.

We sold them over the day to prosepective buyers.

And, after they were sold...and we made $US100,000 for the lot, it was a lot of money for ten haunted mirrors for New Yorkers to place in their homes.

"Be careful!", I warned them.

And, as Isley kissed the woman he'd just met, they were happy together. They were free of the haunting; we were also free.

And, in the Lower Manhattan sky, birds squawked...and the temperature was 78 degrees. And, for the rest of the day, it wasn't freezing.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 12.