Chapter Four-The Exorcism in the Mirror

Picture of a Ouija Board or Witch Board; and a short video about the rules about the danger of Ouija Board, to the right in the MEDIA section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for supernatural themes, horror themes. You must be 13 years and over to see it.

***

Travis looked evil.

He was pale.

"Abbaddon is inside the Mirror. He is most welcoming of us. Yes; yes. Do not see inside the blackness; do not see us...".

"Quiet, demon!", the Reverend said.

"Lies; lies! He lies; he lies! Do not speak to us, Priest! Exorcist! Faith! Faith! Sermon! Sermon! Rage! Lies!".

"Quiet!".

"Oh, is the Cardinal happy?".

"He isn't here, liar!".

"He wasn't consulted! My, what is the Church doing to us, Priest! Killing children of Him? Yes; yes. Children are easy lead astray by you".

"Leave the child, Thomas, alone".

***

The demon laughed.

"You're lying; not me!".

The Reverend didn't see into the demon's eyes.

"Qu...".

"Oh, do you repent for His lies? His pain at losing His Wars. Oh, do you feel my pain. And others' pain".

"Your pain is irrelevant".

"Is it! My, what do you do to me, Priest. Spoil us with Holy water like vampires? Sprinkle us on our flesh until we scream? Oh, such liberties of the faith. Yet, Priest, you have no faith. Death is death. Let your death in the Mirror be wonderful".

"I shall not see into the dark of the Mirror, demon".

"Oh, the boy child did see! Yes; yes, he did. And the other girl. And others shall see, too. You have no power over us, Priest; you have no right to exorcise us".

"I...".

~~~

"Lies!".

And then a demonic gust of wind forced the Reverend to fall near the glassy mirror. The possessed boy laughed...as its fingers ripped into his throat. Blood splattered everywhere...as the Priest's screams were heard for the rest of the night...until he disappeared into the darkness.

Page 5.