Chapter Six-The Evil Mirror

Author's note to readers: Picture of a 1970's hippy van; and a short horror movie about the haunted Annabelle doll in 1970, (pictured with Lorraine Warren), right in the MEDIA section. For more info on the doll, the US Nurses, Lou, one of the Nurse's boyfriend's ordeal, etc, check out the book 'The Demonologist', by Gerald Brittle, 1980; and 'The Conjuring', 2013; and 'Annabelle', 2014, the prequel. Warning: It is rated PG-13 for some mild horror references; supernatural references. You must be 13 years and over to hear it.

***

The boy screamed.

He shivered.

Her Mom opened his bedroom door.

The light flickered brightly.

"Brian, what's the matter?".

"Over there!". He pointed with his small, right, hand. In the dark corner was a mirror. It was black. Unlike the other haunted mirrors, it wasn't swirling; it was normal.

"It's just a mirror".

"There was a girl in it, Mom".

"Don't be silly, honey".

"But I saw her".

Mom walked to the mirror.

It was huge.

Two weirdly shaped legs kept it from falling.

"Nothing".

And, as she turned her back to reprimand her son, the ghost girl's hands dragged her hair through the glass...and tore her flesh with its sharp fingers.

***

Brian screamed once more.

"MOM!!!".

And he closed the door...and hoped that Dad would save her. Because if he couldn't extricate Mom out of the mirror...they'd lose her forever.

Page 7.