Chapter 8 Kirby's Next Ally

Kirby continued dragging Escargoon around the castle skipping around looking for a specific room. Escargoon looked completely confused as he is pulled, a few of the party goers followed along. "Hehe he has no idea whats about to happen." Magolor giggled as flew near Meta Knight. A small chuckle escaped Meta Knight which caused Magolor to blush once more. "He will be quite surprised won't he." Meta Knight answered seeming somewhat excited but not too noticeable. Only to Magolor. Marx glared over to the two and smirked. "I see you took my advice Magolor." Magolor's face got more bright red as he glared over staying close to Meta Knight.

Meta Knight glared as well and proceeded to speak once more. "Marx our conversations are none of your business." Meta Knight said calmly. Marx smirked more in response. "Yeaahh none of my business, suuureee..." Marx teased as he walked in front of the others. Bandanna Dee walked in his body guard stance. " Marx I highly suggest you do not make fun of one of our finest knights." Bandanna Dee opened one eye too look to Marx. "Whats the problem with a little playing around. I mean look at em come on!"

Magolor sighed and stayed near Meta Knight still, looking somewhat embarrassed. Meta Knight noticed how he was feeling and proceeded to gently grabbed Magolor's hand reassuringly. The moment Magolor felt his hand being held his face turned all hot pink, as Meta Knight shyly looked away once more just hoping it made him feel better about Marx's silly teasing. Bandanna Dee looked over from the two holding hands back too Marx who looked cocky as ever. "Well still its not right to tease them."

Marx ignored Bandanna Dee as he walked in front of him. In the back of the whole group following Kirby and Escargoon was Tuff and a very annoyed Tiff. Tiff scoffed as she looked away from her brother. Tuff knew she was annoyed and decided to comment. "What Tiff. Your making that face again." Tuff inquired looking annoyed at his sisters obvious gestures. "Oh nothing." Tiff said sounding particularly ticked off. Tuff huffed a bit and started to get just as annoyed as his sister. "Look Tiff what I said back there was a joke! Nothing more than some harmless fun!" Tuff defended himself the best he knew how. Of course his sister had something to say in return.

"It wasn't funny! He was scarred Tuff and it was your fault for making a joke like that and making him so uncomfortable!" Tiff began to tell off her brother for his actions. "Well maybe Escargoon should'a not been a stick in the mud and took it for what it was. A JOKE." Tuff yelled out sounding annoyed because of all the accusing. Tiff just sighed loudly as she walked after a few minutes she spoke once more. "It wasn't right to do that too him. Thats all I'm saying." Tuff sighed loudly "Fine. Later I'll apologize." he spoke quietly, admitting defeat. Tiff nodded and smiled. "Good. Its the right thing too do." She smiled as he walked as Tuff in an agitated way followed behind.

Kirby had lead Escargoon to a large room in the palace with a very big window in the room. It was mostly empty. Escargoon assumed this room was saved for special occasions. "K-Kirby..Why did you lead me in here?" Escargoon wondered as he looked around the room. Kirby stood facing Escargoon looking almost as if he was waiting for the others to come in too begin his little plan. Escargoon stood there watching everyone walk inside. He felt a tad bit nervous feeling himself sweat a bit. What was everyone planning? What was even going on?

Kirby after seeing everyone has walked in began to speak. "Poyo, poyo poyo poyo poyo!" Escargoon stared down at the pink puff having no clue what he was saying. "Poyo Poyo Poyo?" Kirby asked his eyes looking very hopeful staring up at Escargoon. Escargoon knew he was being asked a question only problem...He has no clue what the question was. Meta Knight stepped up to explain seeing the snail was in total confusion. "Well Escargoon. What Kirby is saying in a nutshell is that he has seen that you have changed very much. And that he is proud of how much you have tried to become a better person." Escargoon smiled nervously in response. "I- I'm really not that great but uh th-thanks Kirby?"

Kirby nodded and waited for Meta Knight to explain the rest. "He has asked if you, if you want to be one of his friends or as we call it. One of the Star Allies." Meta Knight announced trying to make it sound as exciting as it could be so Kirby would be happy. Escargoon's eyes widened still confused but..intrigued. "S-star Ally?" Escargoon guessed. "A star ally is someone who basically goes on adventures with Kirby! Who helps him out and stuff. But basically its like an official title of like a best friend of Kirby's." Marx spoke loudly as he stepped up. "Everyone who becomes a Star Ally has a small star badge that is given to them! See?" Magolor beamed as he showed off his star badge. Everyone else around showed there badges off as well.

Escargoon was touched. Kirby wanted him as an ally? Escargoon looked down to see Kirby holding up the badge offering for Escargoon to take it. "Will...you be my..star ally?" Kirby attempted to speak out hoping Escargoon would now full on get what he meant. Escargoon felt tears weld up in his eyes as he stared down at the badge. He gently took it out of Kirbys hands making soft weeping sounds as he looked at it. He put it on his suit and smiled lightly. "Y-yes! Of course I will Kirby!" Escargoon let out as he he held Kirby up in his arms. Kirby laughed as he was picked up and held by Escargoon. His smile was wider than it had ever been. The others gave him a round of applause as they watched. It was truly a beautiful sight too see.

Escargoon continued to hug Kirby smiling as tears fell from his face. "Thank you Kirby. This means everything to me. Everything."