Fight for our love

I watched Elisa y Marcela on Netflix the other day. A story about two women in Spain around 1890's I believe who fell in love. They go through hard times but manage against all odds to stay together. This Supercorp FF is inspired by that. Most lines come directly from the movie so hereby I want to clarify that I do not own the story. Don't sue me please

Enjoy!
_______________________________________

-

Spain, 1891.

Rain comes pouring down on you as you run to make it in time for school. Your mother made you stay at home the to clean the house, you've missed the first two days of class.

Your dress is heavy and slowing you down, making you even more wet and cold. You see the school and quickly make your way inside where it's at least dry. Clamping your books against your chest you walk through the hallways, looking for your classroom.

Someone walks past you but you don't have the courage to speak up. Then she turns and speaks

"Are you a first year?"

You meet her blue orbs. Her hair was a dirty blonde and fell in perfect waves around her face. She wore a dress similar to yours, but slightly fancier and also, hers was dry.

"I was sick the first few days, so I couldn't come to class" you speak.

She looks you up and down and you think about how you probably look horrible.

"If you don't dry yourself you'll get sick again" she spoke with a light chuckle "come" she added and started walking. She looks back when you don't follow her and gestures to the washroom with her head. You follow.

-

The white towel felt amazing against your cold skin and you sigh contently. You're still shivering a bit but it's getting better.

You take of your long sleeve upper shirt and dry your arms. The girl looks up from her book every now and then to look at you.

"Do you think they'll be mad that I've missed the first few days?" You ask nervously.

She nods lightly.

"But don't worry, I'll talk to them" she quickly added, her hand reaching up to touch your arm. "I'm in the third year classes, my mother is the principal" she explained.

There was a silence and you attempted to dry your dark hair. She watched you struggle for a bit before she put down her book and spoke

"Here, let me help you" and took the towel from you.

You thank her as she slips behind you and starts rubbing your shoulders and hair. She wasn't gentle but she wasn't hurting you either, so you were lightly surprised when she asks

"Does it hurt?"

You shake your head "no"

She looks at you through the mirror and you notice a little smirk on her lips. Suddenly she throws the towel over your head and starts rubbing it wildly while giggling

"What about now?" She asks through laughter. You chuckle and again you shake your head, no.

Once you've both stopped laughing she steps beside you. You smile at eachother.

"My name is Kara" she tells you .

"My name is Lena" you answered.

Kara took you to class after that. She told your teacher about how it was your first day and how you'd been lost. The teacher agreed to let you in and you quickly took a seat at the empty table. With your notebook and pen in hand you started taking notes from today's class.