What are you, deaf?

Person A bumps into person B in the library. Person B gets angry and yells at Person A, getting angrier when Person A just looks at them in confusion.

Deaf!KaraDanvers
Asshole!LenaLuthor

[A/N]
I've been trying to learn sign language, so far I know how to how to (properly) sign: thank you, Please, Sorry, Tea, coffee and hot chocolate milk with whipped cream!
_____________________________________________

It was not unusual to find Lena Luthor in the library on Sunday afternoons, in fact it happened more often after she had found a book she liked. The library was a quint small building only a block away from L-Corp, she had found it by accident and was thrilled to find that nobody knew who she was when she had entered.

Her favourite books to read were hidden between the science and literature sections, you would think someone who studied applied sciences would be interested in the aforementioned subjects, but Lena didn’t. She loved romance novels; you know the ones with a broad shouldered shirtless man with long hair holding on to a beautiful woman with a very exposed décolleté while her hair flows in the wind. You know… those.

Of course, she could never tell anyone she reads those trashy romance novels, her reputation as CEO of the most powerful company in National city would be ruined. So, she made sure that she sat all the way in the back and surrounded herself with books about science and technology and whatnot.

Today wasn't any different. Lena had given herself a day off and she just found this book called Passion in Paris and she was engulfed in it. It was so good and so bad at the same time, the romance, the longing, the characters, the passion, and not to forget the steamy scenes! God, she loved it!

Lena sat on the floor with her back against the bookshelves, her nose in the book and her legs stretched before her while she was surrounded by Edgar Ellen Poe, Harper Lee, and Stephen Hawking books (she had to make it not look suspicious).

Suddenly she heard someone walk up to the last row she was sitting at, and she tried to move out of the way quickly, but the person was rounding the corner faster than anticipated and tripping over her stretched legs and scattered books.

A bright red bag and its contents fell to the ground with its owner attached to it. Blonde hair that had come loose from a ponytail sprawled over How To Kill a Mockingbird and Brief answers to the big questions. A bruise was already forming on Lena's legs where the stranger had tripped over them.

Lena was furious.

The stranger was squirming.

And she lost her spot in her book.

"What the hell is your problem!?" She called out as she tried to get up from under the (surprisingly) heavy woman.

The woman hurried to get off the books and evidently off of Lena. There was clear panic in the woman's face as she finally got up and put some distance between them. Lena too stood up.