Life

Kiara P.O.V

Where am I? I opened my eyes to see a white hospital room. There laid Zayn holding my hand and Victor sleeping next to me. I looked down to my arms to see I was attached to needles that gave my veins medicine. I tried to get up but my whole body refused and I laid back down. A nurse came into the room and smiled with joy. She clapped so loudly,Victor and Zayn woke up. Their eyes beamed with joy like a child did when they got ice cream.

"Kiara, you awake. I feel like it's been a year." Victor said. I smiled.

"How do you feel?" Zayn asked looking at me with glossy eyes.

"I'm fine. My head feels fine. How's life?" I asked regretting asking about her. Zayn put his head down. I felt bad asking.

"She moved to be in New York with her dad." Zayn said. Victor head went up and his facial expression changed.

"Why!"Victor yelled.

"She told me that when Kiara woke up she didn't want to be here. She knew dating me, you, and Brooklyn was wrong. She told me she wants to be with family." Zayn said.

"I can't really say anything." I said.

Zayn sat down on my bedside and Victor held my hand.

"Why?" Victor asked.

"Honestly I get hurt a lot but Ariana did this to herself. She fell to hard for these boys and she looked for love the wrong places. She looked for boys when she was upset. She had problems at home and I was close to her. I can't really say she stole you Zayn because she always had a special spot for you, She didn't wanna ruin your friendship. She wanted to be friends. I shouldn't of gotten in to this. Zayn she wanted to stay with Victor, she couldn't hold her feelings in. I just don't wanna deal with this anymore. I just hope she's here, I honestly can't hold a grudge at her. Deep down inside I love her so much."

Ariana P.O.V

I sat down in the cafe and scrolled through instagram. There was Zayn with Kiara and Victor in a hospital room smiling together. I smiled to myself and closed instagram. I tapped the facebook app to see people happy that Kiara was okay and safe. I sipped from from my mocha cookie crumble and I called Zayn. He picked up. 

"Hey Zayn, its me, I know your not happy to hear-" Zayn cut me off

"Look Ariana, Im not mad, I just need a break. You moved to New York and I didnt even know about it, until I went to visit you one day and your mom told me you moved. I was hurt Ariana. I messed up peoples life. One was Kiara's and the second one was you. Im sorry Ariana, I dont know what else to do. I love you, I really love you." Zayn said and a tear rolled down my face. 

"I gotta go." I hanged up and walked out the cafe. I walked home until I bumped into someone at the door. I looked up, it was Calum. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked keeping my head down. 

"I moved here to clear my mind," Calum said

"Same." He lifted my head up. 

"Are you crying?:" He asked. I moved his hand  from my chin and nodded. 

"Why?" He asked

"My old boyfriend loves me and I love him to but I don't want to be back in a relationship." I said 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. 

"No because if I do, Ill cry in your arms, we'll look in each others eyes and then we'll kiss and I don't want to wreck our little friendship we have together." I said and Calum nodded.

"If you need me I live on the 6th floor, apartment 6a." Calum said. I nodded. He took off his beanie and put in my head. I smiled,

"This is something you can remember me by." Calum said. He left me in the cold rain and I waled upstairs to my dad's penthouse. I opened the door, I closed it behind me, I went to my room and cried. I wrapped Calum's beanie in my arms. I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have stole Zayn from Kiara. Im supposed to be her best friend and I do that to her, I wouldn't be surprised if I become a stranger to her. My door opened and their stood Cathy holding a bag of chipotle. I sat up on my bed and smiled. 

'Heyyyyy best friend." Cathy said handing me the bag on chipotle. 

"Hey." I said. 

"Hey, why you look so sad?," Cathy asked

"Did Justin Bieber break up with you?." She asked and I shook my head no. 

"Tell me whats wrong?" She said. I took a deep breath and spoke. 

"My ex best friend Kiara was in a coma for a while. I just didn't want to be there when she woke up because I know she will hate me. One, because I slept with her boyfriend, two, I kissed her boyfriend and kind of dated him while she was pregnant, lastly I hurt her." I said looking down. 

"Awww, did you ever try to apologize?" Cathy asked.

"An apology doesn't solve anything. She will still hate me, I cant go back and be her friend again. I hurt Kiara emotionally and physically. I shouldn't have did that to her when she had my back in everything I did." I said and I laid on Cathy's shoulder.

"One day, everything will be fine and you too will be friends again. You to both miss each toher and I see one day all of us hanging out together laughing." Cathy got out of bed and played Ariana Grande. I sat up and watch her dance. 

"I just wanna break your heart right back, right back!" Cathy sung so loudly, I threw a pillow at her, she threw it back at me and we started laughing. 

"This is the first time I seen you smile, keep that on your face." Cathy said and we hugged.

*****(A week later).

Kiara P.O.V

I've been staying inside ever since I came out the hospital, I was hurt for these past few years, I put on a smile to show I'm okay, truth is im not. Ariana, Zayn, and James hurt me. The people you think you love, they show a different side. I sat on the couch watching High School Musical. I remembered when Ariana and I used to dance to every song that came on. She was my best friend, but now she's dead to me. Suddenly the doorbell rung, I got up to open it. I looked through the peep hole, it was Zayn. I opened the door. 

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked

"You, I love you." Zayn said. I smacked him across his face. Heheld his face in pain

"Why would you do that?" Zayn asked. I smacked him across his face gain and kick him in the balls. 

"You come to my fucking home and you tell me you love me. Look little boy, move ya mother's cunt from my fucking face. Your full of shit. You love Ariana, I was pregnant with our child and you go and fucking sleep with her. What the fuck is wrong with you. Being in love means, not liking other boys or girls, don't cheat, be FAITHFUL, and only have eyes for your love. Your not in love. Your a bastard, I hate you Zayn Wade." I closed the door in his face and locked it. I sat back down on the couch and cried. 

*****(Midnight)

Ariana P.O.V

I sat here with Cathy looking out the window watching the busy streets of Manhattan. Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Kiara. 

***********************************************************

HI loves. Im sorry I didn't update. I was very busy over the weekend. Im so sorry, school is taking up my time. This update is dedicated to Kiara and Sata, because bae