Alot has changed

Zayn P.O.V

Alot of things had changed since Ariana has been in a coma. Kiara keeps crying and cuts herself. Victor cries to and stays quiet. Well do you know how long it has been since Ariana has been in a coma 3 LONG MONTHS. Everyday Victor, Jonathan, Kiara, Asia, Brooklyn, and I go to the hospital. (I met Asia a week ago. Turns out she met Ariana when they were in 7th grade). Ariana just lays there and there are times where she moves and we all get happy because we know there's hope for her. I really miss Ariana. A few months ago I found out she likes 5sos, One Direction, and Justin Bieber. There are times when she just burst out singing Story of my Life. I find it so funny because of the way she dances. But I really hope she wakes up. I really didn't mean to put her in a situation like this. Everyone says its bot my fault but I know it is. I'm the reason she's in the hospital. Maybe I can turn this around when she's "alive" again?

Kiara P.O.V

Alot of things really changed since Ariana went bye bye. I really miss her, she's the person that made me happy besides Shamielle and Essence. Its the little things that make me laugh. When she acts stupid and does dumb stuff like twerking at out lockers. When were in humanities and she gives Ms.Williams attitude and talks in her fake caribbean accent. Ariana is a classic. Today was Saturday and I decided to go to the cemetery and talk to my grandmother. I took my new car that I loved so much. I got out the car and went to my grandmas grave. Her grave said "Dream princess. You gave the world something to remember 1967-2005".

Kiara:Hey grandma. My friend Ariana is in a coma. I really need her back. She never judged me, although when she cracked jokes and I took it offensively, I miss her. Grandma please make her come back to me, I miss her.

I put red roses on her grave, blew a kiss and left. My grandma is so nice and caring. When I had a bad day she would bake me cookies and sing me a cute melody. I missed that. I feel like I lose people I love dearly. I took my car and went home. Of course I feel like Ariana. Its a Saturday and my mom has to work. Straight face. I got inside went inside my room and went into Netflix and watch high school musical 2. Ariana and I would laugh when sharpay gets mad and flips her hair. I just started crying. Just then Asia walked through the door.

Asia:Kiara. She's going to come back. Please don't cry. Minions don't cry.

Kiara:(I laughed). I'm ok. I totally miss her. She's my sizzle to my bizzle.

Asia and I were cracking up.

Kiara:How about we go see her at 6:00pm.

She nodded and left to call Jonathan. Couples these days. -_-

(A/N THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS)

Ariana P.O.V

I been getting dreams lately with my dad in it. All my dad says is someone loves you and cares for you and someone is lying to you and then when I ask him he says follow the pieces. I keep feeling like its Zayn or Brooklyn. I haven't talked to Brooklyn in ages.

_____________________________2hourslater_____________________________________

I woke up to be in a hospital room. The last thing I remember was we were at Kiaras party and I was in my room. Then Zayn walked in we had an argument and I left. Then I was cruising and two cars hit my car and I fell out the door. Then Zayn showed up and said I love and don't die on me. Now a nurse walks into the room and asked me how I'm feeling. I said fine and she checked me and called my mom. Within an half hour my mom walked through the door.

Mom:Baby girl. Are you ok!!

Ariana:Yes mommy

Mom:Aww your so sweet

Ariana:I love you mommy

Mom:You wanna go home Ariana and tell your friends.

Ariana:No I wanna surprise them

Mom:Ok

I was still in my outfit from that day. Lord knows I need a shower. As we got into my moms car. I decided to ask her a question.

Ariana:Mom when I was in the coma. My dad kept coming up in my dream

Mom:What did he say

Ariana:That there's a boy that loves me and somebody in my life is lying to me and I have to out the pieces together to find out.

Mom:Oh. Anyways I got you 2 cars. A new range rover. Yes it black and I got you a Jeep. Incase you get into another accident.

Now is my time to say what I gotta say!!

---------------

Long chapter for you guys.

Ariana is back

What is she going to say

Will her friends cry or be happy

What is her dad trying to tell her

(No her dad is not alive. He dead he came up in Ariana's dream)

Comment

Vote

Like

Read

Thank you

Love you so much