Miracles Happen

Ariana P.O.V

I woke up and did my hygiene. I wore my black converse's with some skinny jeans and a pink spaghetti strap shirt and a sweater. I grabbed my bag and I went to school. My mom left early for work, as usual. I locked my house and I went to my car. As I was driving to school I saw Zayn kissed a girl. I slowed down for a minute and I eavesdrop.

"Don't worry nobody's gonna know Sarah." He told her

"Ok bye Zayn." She walked off into her home

Zayn said goodbye, he noticed me and I just drived faster. I heard him say Ariana wait its not what it looks like'. But I was so mad. I got out my car because I was at school. I was totally upset, I slammed the door. I walked into school and  I went to my locker, I slammed the locker door. 

"Hey whoa you ok?" Victor asked me

"No everyone lies to me . I don't deserve that. I am a very trusted person." I said 

"You have me. I can make you hype." Victor said smiling. I laughed and he laughed. Then Victor stared into my eyes wiped away my tears that were beginning to fall. He lifted my head up with my chin up.

"You're beautiful when you cry." Victor said. I looked into his eyes. It was such a beautiful color of brown. Suddenly, we both were leaning in and our lips touch. I felt fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. I wraped one arm around his neck and I took my other arm and intertwined our fingers. Right there in that moment, I fell in love with Victor and I didn't care what Zayn thought of me anymore.  

Zayn's P.O.V

I didn't know she was spying on me. I really love Ariana, she's the nicest person you can ever meet. Great it started raining. The school wasn't that far from my house. Yes I walked in the rain and cried. How many times am I gonna do Ariana wrong? She doesn't deserve that. That girl doesn't mean anything to me, I was just looking for love in the wrong places. Sarah wasn't Ariana but I liked her not love. I got to school, wet but not soggy. When I looked up Ariana and Victor were making out. RIGHT THERE IN THE HALLWAY. I was so mad but now I know how she felt. I walked over to them. They stoped kissing and just stared at each other. I speak up

"Um hey Ariana." I said rubbing the back of my neck. She didn't say anything. 

"Can we talk?" I asked her

"Fine. See you later Victor." She kissed him on the cheek and followed me. Homeroom didn't start yet so I had time. I stopped near my locker to talk to her. 

"Yea what do you wanna talk about?" Ariana asked

"Um I'm doing so many things. I need help. I'm looking for love in the wrong places and I didn't know what to do and I'm wrong and I'm sorry. Sarah means nothing to me. Sarah and I met when we were younger and she liked me and I liked her back. I didn't mean to hurt you espeically after our talk last night." 

Ariana laughed

"Damn I believe you but the fact that you told me makes me smile. As much I wanted to yell at you, I'm happy you told me." 

"Thank you, Ari."

I hugged her and then she walked away

Ariana P.O.V

What wrong with me. Can't someone see I'm in a love triangle. Victor and Zayn both like me and idk what to do. Victor kissed me and Zayn knows he wants to do the same. I decided to go home. I went to the principles office and told her I was having a hard time and can I be excused to go home. She said ok and let me out. I need to clear my mind. I will go crazy. I went home and luckily to find my mom.

Mrs.Pierre:Hello Daughter

Ariana:Hey mom. I was having a hard day and I asked my principal if I can go home she said yes. And here I am

Mrs.Pierre:Ok you can go up to your room if you want

Ariana:Ok.

I went up to my room and just cried my eyes out. Then I fell asleep. It was 4:00pm and somebody was knocking on my door.

End Of Ariana's P.O.V

Who is knocking on Ariana's door

Who is Ariana in love with

Who will she pick

Like

Comment

Vote

Share

Read Plz