Her Lost

Zayn P.O.V (Havent done one in the longest. Yes the feels.)

I woke up to see text messages from the trio. Kiara, Ariana, and Sata. I tok a quick shower and dress in sweats and a sweather. I opened my phone to see what the said, they all said that Ariana was in the trouble. I marched over to Kiaras home and rang the doorbell. A few minutes later, I saw Kiara in her pajamas and a messy bun. I rubbed her stomach but she moved her hand away. I looked at her confused.

"Hey babe." I said

"Dont babe me. I know what you did." She said crossing her arms.

"Look, it-" She cut me off.

"It hurts to know that my best friend and my boyfriend slept together. I was in a fucking hospital. A fucking cold hospital with bad food and you guys decide to sleep together just because her boyfriend died. Being the best friend you are you could of made popcorn or go shop in the mall. You just had to sleep together. What about the promises we made. What about the words you said? Where you said you wouldn't leave my side Zayn. What about that? Im fucking hurt, and you sitting arouns thinking life is cool. I have feelings too and Im not just your pregnant girlfriend you cheat on. If you couldn't make this commitment then you shouldn't have game a baby you didn't want, You fucking bastard." Kiara shouted at me. She was crying, I knew I hurt her badly.

"Are you going to say something?" She asked

"Im sorry." I said. Kiara raised her hand and slapped me across my face really hard. I held my face in pain.

"Oh and Zayn. There will be no more Zaria or Kayn. Keep that in mind. Leave me the fuck alone." Kiara went back inside and slammed the door and locked it.

"Im sorry Kiara." I mumbled knowing she cant here me. I know that Kiara is hurt. I guess I shoud give her time. I called Ariana. She picked up.

"Hey Ari, I need talk to you." I said

"About?" She asked.

"I'll tell you when I get there." I said. I hopped in car and a few raindrops began to drop on my window. I sat in my car and thought Ariana is the girl who made you and break up, why are you going to her. I pushed those thoughts away and plug the key in the ignition and drove to her house.

-

I pulled the key out the key from the ignition and got out the car. I slammed the door and walked to her door. I heard music blasting from outside. It was Chocolate by The 1975.

I rung the doorbell and Ariana took a while to open it. When she opened the door, she was in a shirt and pajamas. Her was wet and curly. She invited me in and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, so what did you want to talk about?" Ariana asked drying her hair.

"Oh yea, um Kiara and I are broken up." I said looking down at the floor. Ariana put her towel down and came over to me.

"I'm not stupid, Zayn. I know I'm the cause of this." Ariana said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Last night there was someone in my house and it was the same person who killed Brooklyn. He was supposed to kill me but he couldn't find me. So he came in my house and we had a fight, long story short he is arrested and I have to go to the precint to tell what happened. So Kiara called and so did Sata. We had a sleepover and I couldn't take the guilt on my shoulder so I told her that we slept together, she said that she was ok with it but I know shes not. So she's keeping her distance away from me and you should to. I mean I would. I dont deserve to be loved. Neither do I deserve a boyfriend because I'm slut and a hoe who sleeps with her best friends boyfriend." Ariana said looking at the floor. She picked up her head and was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall.