Baby Come Back

Ariana P.O.V

A mile away I heard sirens and police cars. I peeked from Zayn's kitchen window but I couldn't see what I was happening, I put on one of Zayns sweat pants and I headed down the street. A car was pinned against the tree, it was Kiara! I ran to everyone trying to find out what was going on. Nobody would tell me.

"Excuse what happened to my friend Kiara?" I said with tears running down my face.

"She gotten into a car accident." The man said and went back into the van. I walked over to the ambulance van and I got in. a The door closed behind me and I watched as they wiped Kiaras blood and tried everything to get her up, but she wouldn't budge. Her lifeless body laid there, all I could do was hold her hand but know that she wouldn't feel my touch or hear my voice. I know I shouldn't of gotten close to Zayn. I promised myself that I wouldn't get to close. Now look what happened, she's dying all because of me. I know she will be mad at me if she wakes up. I'm losing my best friend. Maybe I'm a stranger to her now.

Victor P.O.V

My phone began to ring. It was Ariana, I picked up.

"Hello."

"Omg please come to the hospital something bad has happened to Kiara and it's all my fault." Ariana cried and yelled into the phone. 

"Calm down, what happened?" I asked.

"Well as you know, I expressed my feelings for Zayn and I guess she felt alitte jealous. She came to talk to Zayn and I know she poured her heart out to him and she drove away and she was crying and she crashed into a tree, and its all my fault." Ariana said sobbing through the phone, a tear fell from my eyes and down to my cheek, I quickly wiped it away. 

"I'll be there." I hung up the phone and grabbed the key from the counter and and walked out the door.I open the front  door and walked to my car, I opened it and started the car. I put my seatbelt on and pulled out the driveway and drove to the hospital.All I could picture was Kiara not waking up and I feel like an idiot because I wasn't there to lend her my shoulder to cry on.

*

I walked to the waiting room and almost everyone was there. Ariana,Zayn,Sata,Asiah,Jonathan, Isaiah, Jahrell, and Kiara and Arianas parents. Ariana walked up to me and gave me the tightest hug, she pulled back and I studied her face, it was pink and stressed out, her eyes were red and baggy, her hair was messy, she was very pale.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She faked a smile for me and I knew she wasn't. I took her hand and pulled her into the restroom.

"Can you explain what happened?" I asked.

"Well Zayn and I became a thing and she wanted him back so she expressed her love and she cried while she was driving and crashed into a tree." Ariana said,

"Why do you want Zayn, why did you leave me?" I asked,

"I never realized Zayn was in love with me and I fell in love with the little things he does. I didn't want to leave you, right now I just don't know what I want.I fail in relationships. I don't know what to do,one minute I would want you the next minute I would want Zayn. I can't make up my mind. I'm sorry I ruined everything." Ariana slid down the bathroom walls and cried. I sat next to her and pick her head up with my chin.

"Stop crying, Kiara will be okay. Have faith." I wiped her tears and smiled at her.Ariana look down, but more tears kept falling out.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Ariana said getting up out the bathroom and takes seat next to Zayn. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Sata." I said.

"Where is Kiara?" I asked.

"She's in the ICU." She said.

"Can you please take her to me?" I asked.She nodded and I followed her. The automatic sliding doors opened and we found Kara's room. Sata opened the door and there laid he lifeless body on the bed.

"I'll leave you alone with her." Sata left out the door.

I pulled a chair next to kiara, I reached out to touch her but I was pulled away from her.

"Who are you?" The male nurse asked.

"Her best friend. Why?" I said.

"Sir you have to wait. She has to undergo surgery. Please wait in the waiting room or you can come back tomorrow. Her procedure make take a few hours." The male nurse said. I nodded and walked back to the waiting area taking a seat between Kiara and Arianas mom.

"When did you last see her before the accident?" Kiaras mom asked.

"This morning before she came over to Zayns house." I said. Kiaras mom started to cry in my arms and I rubbed her back.

"She's my only daughter and I can risk losing her, she's my soul and my life, I out everything towards her." Kiaras mom said.

I looked over and Ariana and she just ran out the hospital. Sata gave me a look, and I ran after her. The doors open leading out to the cold November air. I catched up to her and grabbed her wrist. She turned around.

"What Victor, what!" Ariana yelled.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Do I look okay. I lost my best friend all over a boy and she can't hear me. This is not a recovery injury. It's a life threatening injury. What if she never wakes up? People will say I did this to kiara, or people will say I killed Kiara?" Ariana said wiper her tears.

"I'm the reason she is in the hospital, I'm the bad guy. I broke up with you, I let Brooklyn die and I'm going to let Kiara die." Ariana kept crying. I gave her a hug and she didn't hug back.

"I will always love you." I said, I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks but I wanna go visit Brooklyn." Ariana turned and walked away playing with her fingers.

I walked back into the hospital when Zayn was coming out.

"Where is Ariana?" Zayn asked.

"She went to Brooklyn's grave." I said walking back to the hospital door. When I turned around Zayn was gone.

Ariana P.O.V

I wiped my tears as they fell, I looked at Brooklyn's grave stone.

Brooklyn Samuel Smith

December 10, 1997-July 10,2014.

He will be remembered as a good person that cares. He is lovely and cares for his love one's. Brooklyn we love you.

I looked at his grave, wanted to open his casket and bring him back to life. I just want him back, he didn't have to die, I'm the one that should of die. I wish he was here, he didn't even say goodbye, people will remember me as the girlfriend with a dead boyfriend. I didn't ask for this, I didn't ask to love so many boys, I just asked for one thing. All I asked for was love and someone to be there, someone I can laugh with.

I turned around to find Zayn near me, I just looked at him.

"Hey, are you okay??" Zayn asked. Tears fell from my eyes and Zayn wiped them as they fell. I took a deep breath.

"I should of been in that grave, not Brooklyn, I'm THE one that should be there in that grave. My heart is hurting Zayn, I hurt Kiara, I hurt you, I hurt Victor, I hurt Sata, I hurt Shamielle, I hurt everything around me. I should of never felt anything towards you, I should of kept my feelings towards myself." Zayn pressed his lips onto my lips and it fixed all my broken pieces and fixed my heart. I smiled and got up. I left a heart near Brooklyn's grave and a pink flower. I smiled and walked away. Zayn followed behind me.

*

It's been almost 4 months since Kiara had been in that coma. The nurse said she's making progress, by her eyes fluttering and her fingers I  moving.I smiled every time I saw her, but I know she won't when she wakes up. All I want is my friend back.

Kiara P.O.V

Where am I?